Idea Legendary Grenade

OurGangsDarkOath

Pirate Master
It would be cool to have a legendary grenade that gives you unlimited siege charge, this grenade would also only be lootable through enemies that use grenades.

Unlimited Sieg Charge does make invasion much easier, no need to buy ammo= more rep. Sound like a good idea.

They should add the holy hand grenade that does massive damage to jolly roger and the undead and drains vodoo. Or maby a buff item that makes the grenades holy so they do additional damage to undead.
yyyholyhandgreandeofantioch.png

I agree.

It would be cool to have a legendary grenade that gives you unlimited siege charge, this grenade would also only be lootable through enemies that use grenades.
I wouldn’t mind. Probably should just be famed though, a la the Revenant Ram. Not sure how I would want it looted though, maybe a Sandspine exclusive?

meh dont think its important enough to matter unless it does more damage, you get your ammo back on land easily. Only thing we need atm is the implantation of Cannon defense that unlimited ammo is much more useful and needed.

Back