Question Legendary items are too easy to get!

Legendary items should represent the hardest items to get for the very few. They should be as rare as the Navy Dragoon's Bayonet. What fun is left in the game otherwise? I mean it took me all of 3 days playing 8 hours a day to get the new "legendary" grenade that like 20 other people have already. Legendary items need to be LEGENDARY. When 300 of your 400-500 player base have a silver freeze and some kind legendary sword, are they really that rare? It's not fun seeing people running around with the same "legendary" swords everywhere. I feel this needs to be addressed.
lies lies lies played 8 hours stupid windshadow nothing. playing now hours on end twins nothing you are full of lies.

you dont want anybody to play this game do you!!!!!!! you are already losing players!!!!!! look around you are ruining the game.

lies lies lies played 8 hours stupid windshadow nothing. playing now hours on end twins nothing you are full of lies.
It's just based on luck I looted yore last year then after that I killed one urchinfist and got world eater blade.

you dont want anybody to play this game do you!!!!!!! you are already losing players!!!!!! look around you are ruining the game.
Maybe they're losing players because we're still in beta or maybe people are just busy being adults and stuff.

Back