Legendary Weapon Poll

What legendary item would you want?

• Total voters
noway. I will win. I always win. I have never not won (naw, i lose a lot lol)
EDIT (Feb 1, 2011 at 3:51 PM):

you will never win.

skullbones.gif
skullbones.gif
skullbones.gif
skullbones.gif
skullbones.gif
skullbones.gif
skullbones.gif

you know your probably right, i tend to get in trouble on the game/this site... my messages will probably be deleted. )':

hehe xD like watch this, i'll post this:

O__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O

and it will be gone... i think :confused:

ahaha... love you davy and trea!! ha.... ha...

hehe xD like watch this, i'll post this:

O__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O

and it will be gone... i think :confused:

ahaha... love you davy and trea!! ha.... ha...
Rofl

I would love to have World Eater I can not imagine holding all the power in my lil pirate hands
pirate.tongue.gif

id pick thunderspine do to the massive thrust combo and the criticle strikes if you had ur skills set right you could pull combos doing 1ok plus damage and even more with bladestorm, world eater i dont like much because of the boosts it can heal u and steal voodoo but think about it if ur mastered and ur using it what ever would really take the damage away to NEED to heal you? and behemoth blade has the endurance plus 5 witch can come in very handy but it doesnt have many other good skills the blade of the abyss has inferno sweep and and blood fire so..... yea... lol and then theres the emerald curse with parry plus 4 and 90 attack so i wouldnt want it if i could have won silver freeze has blade instinct plus 3 witch is usful at times but most of the time its not worth it and last but not least el patron witch has no good boosts AT ALL its basicly a cutlasses that turns u green with 84 attack

Back