Legendary Weapon Poll

What legendary item would you want?

• Total voters
Here I love the color red.. but I seem to be suffering some negitive attraction to these dang red cards.. like two magnets, the Red is repelling the red..
rumgone.gif

I really want a legendary, so I decided to ask you all, if you didn't have any legendary weapons, and you could have one for free, what one would it be? If you have a close tie you may select two weapons, but please do not select them all-then this thread would be pointless. Here are the legendary items, in case you forgot what they looked like.
images
images
images

images
images
images
images

I have the Emrald Curse so I decided the Behemth Blade I would want next to the emrald Curse....

hehe xD like watch this, i'll post this:

O__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________O

and it will be gone... i think :confused:

ahaha... love you davy and trea!! ha.... ha...

it's still up lol

I would definitely choose Behemoth Blade. That thing is a PvP machine. 101 attack (second best in game) +5 Endurance so you'll have much more health, and Dark Curse (which lets you take half damage). You would be unstoppable!

I guess that i would go with Emerald Cursed or Thunderspine.. since my fav weapon skill ( or break attack in this matter) is thunder.. but knowing my luck, i am not really expecting anything.. ^_^""

I guess that i would go with Emerald Cursed or Thunderspine.. since my fav weapon skill ( or break attack in this matter) is thunder.. but knowing my luck, i am not really expecting anything.. ^_^""

:lol1: Neither was i when i got the Emrald Curse i was just leveling and it randomly appeared. I was like ":hypno: OMG really?! Wow i normally have bad luck. lol." Well i guess that day was my only lucky day cause now everytime im looking for something i don't find anything. I guess you just got to be not looking for something or the mouse knows and won't give you it. -_- Darn mouse.

:lol1: Neither was i when i got the Emrald Curse i was just leveling and it randomly appeared. I was like ":hypno: OMG really?! Wow i normally have bad luck. lol." Well i guess that day was my only lucky day cause now everytime im looking for something i don't find anything. I guess you just got to be not looking for something or the mouse knows and won't give you it. -_- Darn mouse.
Wow, I realized that just now. I found behemoth while trying to max notoriety, and Black Shark Blade on a Dragoon while trying to max grenades. Otherwise, I've spent hours in tormenta and have only gotten the same sword, Deepwater Blade.

Guess I'll just forget legendary weapons exist (Espeically my beloved Thunderspine) and I hopefully will get my hands on a wonderful Thunderspine.... God I love Thunderspine lol. Ever since I accidentally sold that one Thunderspine I have always loved it more than anything O_O

Guess I'll just forget legendary weapons exist (Espeically my beloved Thunderspine) and I hopefully will get my hands on a wonderful Thunderspine.... God I love Thunderspine lol. Ever since I accidentally sold that one Thunderspine I have always loved it more than anything O_O

thats what u get for liking gore and horror movies :D

I really want a legendary, so I decided to ask you all, if you didn't have any legendary weapons, and you could have one for free, what one would it be? If you have a close tie you may select two weapons, but please do not select them all-then this thread would be pointless. Here are the legendary items, in case you forgot what they looked like.
images
images
images

images
images
images
images
Oops, rofl I selected them all before I read your post.... oh well. I would probably want Behemoth and Thunderspine the most.

I hope I'm posting this in the right spot sorry if I didn't. Anyways I know potco has been closed for months now but I was wondering what everyone's favorite legendary weapon was and what you thought about each legendary weapon.

Legendary Cursed Blades are as follows:

World Eater Blade: The best defense is a good offense.

Thunderspine Sword: The best offense is a good offense.

Behemoth Blade: The best defense always wins.

The Emerald Curse: I'm a sabre >.>

Blade of the Abyss: YOU WILL BURN!!!

Legendary Cursed Blades are as follows:

World Eater Blade: The best defense is a good offense.

Thunderspine Sword: The best offense is a good offense.

Behemoth Blade: The best defense always wins.

The Emerald Curse: I'm a sabre >.>

Blade of the Abyss: YOU WILL BURN!!!
So everyone of those were your favorites?. you must have one that you liked the most..

Back