Less is more...

Would you like to have to log is less times?

• Total voters

Sire

Sea Legs
Less content, more stability = Less D/C vs. More content, less stability = Greater D/C

You spelled it wrong.... ;) and this in this poll everyone is obviously gonna put yes. You should've made the question would you like more content or more stability.

And again, I'll jump in and say these are two completely different things and that there really is no "new" content as of yet. . It has been said numerous times that there are multiple teams on TLOPO and content devs do not work on the game, only game developers work on the game. So we can have both. Be greedy, we're pirates!

I'm going to jump the gun here and say three things..
Firstly, you can't really justify anything about your post, OP. The game's stability right now has nothing to do with the content itself, because it's obviously there, but more-so with the missing or corrupted coding within the game. They're working to smooth out the code, so that's no problem. Secondarily, game crashes don't come from in-game stability, although can be attributed to them, most game crashes typically come from an Overloading on the allocated RAM to the game's OS on our computer's client side, believe me, if it came from game stability, every little lag spike from animation lag or code hiccups would crash you.

Thirdly.. Less isn't more in a forum post. If you really want something to get done about a certain issue, I'd recommend trying to give a suggestion to the Devs in what you want them to do fix the issue.

Back