Request Let Your Voice Be Heard!

Stephen Teague

Pirate Lord
Hey everyone,

The team wanted to get some feedback on what features and content you want to see in the game next. It can be anything! Please comment below with your ideas. If you want, include your reasoning on why you think your suggestions would work for the future of the game.

Note: We can't add Disney characters/islands etc. due to legal concerns.

Please share this thread so everyone can have their voice be heard!

anything sailing

edit: ig i should be more specific.
some of this stuff would be neat

I dont know if this one would be possible but just a suggestion a crows nest for ships. Would also like to see some new hairstyles for both genders so long as they fit the time line. Maybe make some new emotes. Would love to see some new type of enemy ship that is actually a challenge in terms of health and dmg. Dont know if this one would work but maybe add interactions with doors where a pirate attempts to open it and then loads. Consider if possible adding or changing plant life on islands to make it look a little more unique instead of the typical island look.

QAR restored and more unique rewards from sea plunder, including unique Famed and Legendary. Plus as Beggar said new enemy AI at sea. :happy:
eg. Jacks Compass, Jacks Lost Bottle Of Rum, Sword Of Triton, Norrington's Looking Glass, Legendary Chart, Legendary Globe, Famed/Legendary Rams etc. etc.
PS. Plus what Hartley said so you don't have to open a dozen chests to get to the new one !:oops:
:pirate ship:

Last edited:
Trading, along with a place to store items, maybe the Captain's Quarters in the ship, and have that be customizable. (Or more inventory space)
Houses like ToonTown has, but we can raid other player's houses. (Just take whatever gold they have there, make them rebuild/repair it)
A guild bank where guildmembers can deposit weapons they don't want, gold they want to donate, or something of the sort.
I know these are far out there ideas, believe me lol, but hey, was worth a shot

A few ideas for sea combat off the top of my head:
* Selective targeting of enemy ships. Simply click on the ship's name that you want to target, and a red X or something will appear over the ship name to confirm it. Broadsides will then target that ship and ignore others. Click again to disengage and return to auto targeting.
* Manual broadside aiming. Add a button to toggle between auto and manual aiming; when set to manual, click on the screen to select the area you want you broadside to hit.
* Improved enemy ship AI. I'd like to see them intentionally turn to broadside you, maybe have them shoot targeted broadsides, use deck cannons more, I don't know. Currently they just follow you around and they don't broadside unless they happen to be broadside to you anyway. Maybe have their fighting get more active with higher levels (I think light class ship AI should remain easy for new players).
* Reduce the warp speed on hunters and warships. Or add a transition such that going from regular speed to "chase speed" (or vise versa) isn't so abrupt.
* If hunters and warships are "beached" at an island where the ship they're pursuing has already ported, and they get attacked, they should aggro and fight back.
* What others have said already regarding the addition of higher level "regular" enemy ships.
* Significantly increase the gold awarded for treasure fleets, a couple royals really isn't much especially given the effort required.
* Last one for now- please note, I have NOT thought this through but wanted to throw it out there anyway. Ships of the line are the cream of the crop... they're the ultimate example of Navy firepower... if they're under attack by multiple pirate ships, they should be able to use both sides of their cannons and shoot back (although still mainly target the ship they're pursuing). Full broadsides would be too much (battle royale), so maybe just deck cannons only. I don't know.

I actually wanted to come in and actually write something detailed in this forum post considering I haven't actually wrote out something large and extensive for a little while.

- Queen Anne's Revenge: I like the idea of adding that in and placing that back on the seas of TLOPO so that we might be able to loot some good items from there - maybe place some specific legendary weapons with the ship in order to give some incentive to go out on the sea and sink the ship.
- Trading: another big thing that was discussed in future updates and sparked a ton of interest when that was talked. encouraging player interactions and actually have some sort of flow of economy
- The Ship Of the Line: addition and the mechanics to make that a guild owned and managed ship (more idea's on that system on another forum post - you can message me if you're interested) I do recall your input on this ship also @Stephen Teague in terms of allowing SOTL on different waters other than the normal ones that we sail on from island to island.
- Guild Wars: which promotes competition and more interactions between Guild to Guild, maybe give a platform to create alliances along with guild wars.
- Guild Bases/Halls?: Maybe a place were we can see Guild Banks and Guild Level which may produce special guild bonuses in minimal things like (+10% gold from loot runs) just a few ideas in mind that I have heard about there.
- Quality of Life (Some Minor Additions): Manageable "Ignore List" that players can add and remove people to - something that doesn't go away after logout, and a few more things there.

Any of these things could become the next project in line. However, there are a few things that not to many people know about or haven't been talking about (at least not yet). One in particular that I feel that we have been getting hints on time and time again... is Jolly Rogers Island! (Don't think I've seen anyone mention this one yet.)
1590461019254.png
1590461884955.png

There is room to say that we still have a ton more that we can work on before getting this card on the table - however the idea of it and knowing that it may server as potential in the future is very exciting! I know from being on the test server and for all the videos that have covered the test server that there are many hints leading to this, and perhaps we may see our sails being set to sail in this direction! There are more that I could add on this list like Kraken but I figured I'd only talk about one coding nightmare at a time!

Last edited:
I actually wanted to come in and actually write something detailed in this forum post considering I haven't actually wrote out something large and extensive for a little while.

- Queen Anne's Revenge: I like the idea of adding that in and placing that back on the seas of TLOPO so that we might be able to loot some good items from there - maybe place some specific legendary weapons with the ship in order to give some incentive to go out on the sea and sink the ship.
- Trading: another big thing that was discussed in future updates and sparked a ton of interest when that was talked. encouraging player interactions and actually have some sort of flow of economy
- The Ship Of the Line: addition and the mechanics to make that a guild owned and managed ship (more idea's on that system on another forum post - you can message me if you're interested) I do recall your input on this ship also @Stephen Teague in terms of allowing SOTL on different waters other than the normal ones that we sail on from island to island.
- Guild Wars: which promotes competition and more interactions between Guild to Guild, maybe give a platform to create alliances along with guild wars.
- Guild Bases/Halls?: Maybe a place were we can see Guild Banks and Guild Level which may produce special guild bonuses in minimal things like (+10% gold from loot runs) just a few ideas in mind that I have heard about there.
- Quality of Life (Some Minor Additions): Manageable "Ignore List" that players can add and remove people to - something that doesn't go away after logout, and a few more things there.

Any of these things could become the next project in line. However, there are a few things that not to many people know about or haven't been talking about (at least not yet). One in particular that I feel that we have been getting hints on time and time again... is Jolly Rogers Island! (Don't think I've seen anyone mention this one yet.)
View attachment 120777 View attachment 120778
There is room to say that we still have a ton more that we can work on before getting this card on the table - however the idea of it and knowing that it may server as potential in the future is very exciting! I know from being on the test server and for all the videos that have covered the test server that there are many hints leading to this, and perhaps we may see our sails being set to sail in this direction! There are more that I could add on this list like Kraken but I figured I'd only talk about one coding nightmare at a time!
And it's at this moment that I get concerned and worried about Teague's comment "Note: We can't add Disney characters/islands etc. due to legal concerns."
Hey everyone,

The team wanted to get some feedback on what features and content you want to see in the game next. It can be anything! Please comment below with your ideas. If you want, include your reasoning on why you think your suggestions would work for the future of the game.

Note: We can't add Disney characters/islands etc. due to legal concerns.

Please share this thread so everyone can have their voice be heard!
Not sure if Jolly Roger's Island actually applies to that? :facepalm:

Would love to see the QAR return, and maybe the addition of more event/boss ships similar to it that could possibly yield some of the unreleased sailing items such as spyglasses, charts, rams, or any others that would make these ships unique and interesting to go for. Additionally, even just more famed or legendary items that can come only from sea loot as there is only a very small pool of weapons that are sea specific at the moment. Almost nobody goes sailing for loot containers because loot skulls are decently difficult to get a lot of at sea, and aren't super rewarding compared to land loot because the best things they can drop are basically the few famed sailing items, the Admiral's weapon group, or the two legendaries that drop everywhere else. Those are all nice but I would love to see an interesting reason for end game players to really go to sea, because sailing is a big part of this game and many players including myself love it, but don't see any real reason to go sailing for more than an hour or two for fun. SVS is kind of an exception there.
And of course, more space for items. Be it more inventory pages, (which I'm sure almost any player would pay a huge amount of gold for if the team doesn't want to just give them out, what else are we using it for after we max out our ships?) a Captain's Quarters on ships as others have mentioned, or any other form of storage. Many people play this game to collect items they like, and I have deleted countless items that I liked or were of value to make room for more important/valuable things.

• QAR to return to the Caribbean seas and Sword of Triton to be a Legendary with new stats. ( this weapon deserves more love! )
  • New places to visit like hidden Navy and EITC outposts full with enemies and new bosses.
  • Ships update: Sloop and War sloop have the potential to have Captain's Quarters room that might contain simple background added inside like a table with a map and compass or a rum bottle, chairs, and couch.
  • More inventory space! ( always running out of space collecting things )
  • since everybody is talking about fashion and hairstyles New outfits to be added with Ostrich hats for both genders.
  • Carrack to be added to the game.
  • New flagships to be added in the future.
  • to see more from Jolly Roger because he is one of the unique villans in the game.
  • New potions that can last for 1 hour for example damage potion.
  • New wild islands to be added so we can explore more.

Back