Not open for further replies.

Captain Star

Fantabulous Administrator
Admin
pfthanks.PNG

Special thanks to @Irene

Please follow instructions in order to receive your medal

Thread will close at midnight November 26

I'm thankful for those haven't given up on me when I was feeling down, and those who continued to push me to conquer my goals. I'm thankful for my amazing friends and family for providing the much needed support throughout my life. Lastly, I want to say thank you to everyone here for keeping the POTCO memory alive and thriving. I hope all of you have a fantastic Thanksgiving Day :D Thank you.

Last edited:
I am grateful for so much this year -
Family & Friends, Mother Nature & her breathtaking views, My Pirate family that I found years ago on the game,
and the blessings bestowed upon our country - "we may not have it all together but together we have it all" ...
Thank you for the opportunity to share, Capt Star. This is a lovely idea. :thanks:

I am thankful for a lot of things, but I believe the most important is my family and friends. They help us in ways we don't even realize. I know I'd be lost without my family.

I am also thankful to have (almost) made it through another year! Sometimes it feels like we're trapped in a never-ending cycle. It's always an enlightening experience to break that cycle for a moment and look back upon what you've accomplished.

Happy Thanksgiving, forums family!

:gobble:

Today and everyday I'm thankful for my family, my friends, having a job that keeps a roof over my head and feeds me (and pays my laundry list of bills), I'm thankful for another day the sun came up...thankful for deer blinds with heaters, thankful for underarmour because it's snowing in Michigan (couldn't help myself), and last but not least thankful for each and every person that is a part of this forums for keeping it going and being their amazing, talkative selves, have an amazing day today and a Happy Thanksgiving folks!!!

As most of the others, I'm truly thankful for my family, the fact that I still have both parents who are 90 and 78 years of age, still active and sharp as a tack. I'm grateful for the two girls God blessed me with who held me together and gave me a purpose when life took a bad turn. I'm blessed with two incredible grandsons who are healthy, smarter than I'll ever be, and a joy to be around. I'm thankful that I had the privilege of spending half a decade with the incredible people in our POTCO guild, The Dark Archive, many who have turned into friends I know I will have for the rest of my life. I'm also thankful for JFR - who shares my every thought and dream, a common soul we share and an unshakable trust that cannot be found but by some wondrous fate and happenstance.

Happy Thanksgiving to all and if you lead a fraction of the happy life I've had, you are indeed blessed.

~Kat

I am thankful for a job that I absolutely love, my parents, my siblings, my irresistibly cute Australian Shepherd, and this fuzzy blanket I'm currently wrapped in.

Also I am thankful for this community and those brave enough to give us TLOPO. Plus I'm grateful to be back in touch with several friends from POTCO days.

And bacon. So thankful for bacon. I should go make breakfast....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back