Announcement Let's give Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am thankful for all those years that have passed by and yet there we are still. Thanks for all you have brought to this community. We would not be here today if it were not for you. Every single one of you. And for this, I am proud to be a part of this all.

Your presence here will always be invaluable!

I am thankful for not only my parents who love me with all their heart, who gave birth to me, and never gave up on me, but I'm thankful for my education, and the people who protect my country against the ones who try to harm us. :)
Happy Thanksgiving lads!

Happy Thanksgiving ya'll. Yes, I took a few week hiatus from around here...been super busy as always during this time of the year.
I'm thankful for my mateys around here!! Y'all make me feel not so alone at times when I need some cheering up.
I'm thankful for my eldest son in his Senior year of high and how responsible and level-headed he has become over the years.
And of course thankful for my two younger kids who can always put a smile(or frown) upon my face!
Again, Happy Thanksgiving!!!! Mwwwhhaa!

I'm thankful for being part of this community. Every year I can't help but think how different I would be without pirates. It has changed me so much for a course of 6 years it is unthinkable. For better or worse it has helped mold the person who I am. From now and for eternity.

I am also glad to have enlightened and knowledgeable staffers who have the best of intentions for this site and community beyond.

I am thankful for the people that have done amazing things with programming, and have blessed their communities with their works. Those people I look up to, because someday, I want to contribute to my favorite communities.

I'm thankful for everything in my life, for better or worst, for this is the only life of this existence we have, there's a destiny and plan for all of us. It shapes you into the person you are and in the end you'll realize this all happened for a reason, as well as that being for the better or worst. Anyhow my family is what I'm most thankful for in this blessful life I've been given.

I am so thankful for the house I live in, the education I've been granted, and the life my parents gave me. Without my parents, I don't know what I'd turn out to be. I'm also thankful for the food that was given to me. Heck! I'm thankful for everything in my life. That's what I'm thankful for.

:high5: I'm Thankful for the Beloved Family To The New Friends That I've Made Here In The Forums And Giving my Heavenly Father Thanks To Allow Me To Wake Up To See New Days.

I'm want to give a special thanks to my family, who have supported me my entire life and shaped me into a good person. I also wanted to thank the Forums Community for staying strong through these past couple of years and also the staff here that make it possible.

I am thankful for finally finding friends that care for me as much as I care for them. I am also thankful for the upcoming winter--I like cold and I am loving the longer hours of darkness.

I am thankful for the TLOPO Staff and the PiratesForums Staff that can make this all possible and can allow Pirates Online live! Every time I go onto the irc I get greeted by people and it makes me happy!

I'm thankful for my friends, family, and for every decision that's gotten me to where I am in life today. Can't really ask for anything more :happy:

Im thankful for my family, my loving girlfriend. This community as a whole and all the devs who are paying out of pocket and putting time into remaking this game. Im extremely thankful that my recent healscare turned out to be nothing

I'm very thankful to have been given the opportunity to attend my dream school, and for all of the extraordinary experiences I've had while attending so far... But most importantly, I'm always grateful for wonderful friends and a supportive family. I hope you all have a lovely Thanksgiving! :gobble:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back