Announcement Let's give Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very thankful for the sacrifices others have made for me and to be living a good life in a good area around good people. Also am thankful for the tlopo staff for making this game possible :)

I am thankful there was and is a Pirates Online community to be a part of when I need it most as well as being able to make friends and identify with other people in life. Also I am thankful for opportunities to serve and meet people who are vulnerable in the real world because through service I am kept grounded and thoughtful of reality.

I'm am thankful for my family and friends for always being there also would like to give thanks to the people responsible for bringing pirates back to us. Another shout out of thanks to the men and women who serve our country in keeping us safe.

As a tradition shared by all, Thanksgiving doesnt have a specific day in my country.
But the ability of recognizing life as a gift represents one of the best qualities of humankind.
Im grateful for sharing that gift with so many wonderful people. Including you all...

Sleepy

I am so very thankful to all of my friends, old and new, who've stood by my side and been exactly what I needed them to be, friends, through all of the hardships.
I am thankful to my family, for being supportive and loving through bad times, no matter how quickly they came in succession.
I am thankful to those people who sacrifice everything they can to keep us all safe and free
and
I am thankful to the staff of TLOPO and the forums for just being so gosh-darn-tootin' good. :D
Happy Thanksgiving, one and all!

I am thankful most for my family and...

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

but I am also very thankful for the people working so hard to bring POTCO back and for this magnificent community that we have!

:hamster: :happy:

I'm thankful for my family, friends, and the things that I've seen. In fact, I'm thankful for even more that I couldn't even begin to include without writing up 5 paragraphs or something!

Anyways, Happy Thanksgiving!

:thanksgiving1:

I am thankful for my friends and family I have gained throughout my life especially for my friends who have become family. They have helped make me who I am today. :)

I'm thankful for the staff making this a wonderful place, and the regular members for helping me have a good time. I'm thankful for the IRC chat goofing around with me, especially during my first time there.
Everybody has made me feel so welcome here, so I guess I'm thankful for everybody.
Thankful for Beta being slightly sooner.

I'm very thankful for my friends and family who have always supported and helped me when I wasn't feeling myself, and I'm also thankful for you, TLOPO staff for bringing back one of my most beloved and precious games I've ever played.

I am thankful for all of You. The pirate community. All of yall, are awesome. Happy Thanksgiving, to ye all. Fair winds and full sails to ye all.

I am thankful for these things:
dishwashers.png
1065617-washing_machine.jpg
00717544204701.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back