Lets Hear It For, Bella!

you know you are all like best View attachment 2372 friends to me, and you know me to be so out spoken, but the truth is when my animals die or someone hurst me physically i sumtimes just seem to check out on the worl, dont get out of bed[cant get evemts from running thru my ,,, ,mind, i call it lost in sadness, one dog, was two years, penmy dying christams, a few weels. as i remebered charlotes sweet boston terriers, and found a three year old named pebbles to adopt. Finally i can smile again.

Welcome back Bella,although with me you never left. Glad to see you back on the forum. Love the pic.

now that i know what i can excell at, actually made it to even rank 4, on most ships sunk in a day, but they have found a way to cheat on this, a guild i wont name, all the sudden it went from 1,000 ships at number one, to 3,000, 2,000,1,500, 1,000 rank 1,2,3,4 all same guild. Its called one starting on a ship, next comes on crews up, first goes afk, hours go by next comes on, now 2 akf, and so on, and it all counts, as ships sunk, so first person obviously ended up with 3,000 ships that day. So how do we compete with that? I just shoot them down the old fashioned way, on a ship by myself, no crew, hitting anything in site. Any suggestions?
popcorn.gif

you know you are all like best View attachment 2372 friends to me, and you know me to be so out spoken, but the truth is when my animals die or someone hurst me physically i sumtimes just seem to check out on the worl, dont get out of bed[cant get evemts from running thru my ,,, ,mind, i call it lost in sadness, one dog, was two years, penmy dying christams, a few weels. as i remebered charlotes sweet boston terriers, and found a three year old named pebbles to adopt. Finally i can smile again.
Aw! Pebbles is so adorable!

Back