Lets Hear It For, Bella!

Captian Morgan Kid

Site Founder
ok she said that she was not a very good sailing , but i think i saw her on the leader boards today for most ships defeated! go bella, i will sail with you anytime! and bring our dogs when the night gets cold. go dear, i wish i could 'get a score like that in saling! sink"m bellla, i'm with you for sure.:flag:

Wow, and i thought i did bad, was only hour half sailing, so when i feel better will spend all day just sailing, didnt have a crew with me ( they keep saying port, capt lady port!, i just say, hit the pot before we sail),..shot down every ship, big or small,...dont forget bella, was level 4 sailing, when she was Notoriety 40, ty Adhy for teaching me to sail. I can sail, but i still do those stupid things, like falling in the water when i go to launch my ship, falling down the stairs two or three times, trying to climb, them, and dang i hate when they see me do this,..come back after boarding a ship and i run up the back instead of the front, looking for the wheel, hey, where it go?:oops: All in all, the crew is always happy, though i make them stay out till all crates gone and ship life down to nothing, just say, put on your life jackets we making a run for port, nothing less than a $1,000 each for them....then they are happy....quite a few have seen my wrath though, come on the ship, right away, could you drop me off at this island,..no this is not a taxi,....or they start their own crew, even though i say, talk i crew you, 7 or 8 people on board, no one says a thing,...i just say, not good enough to join my crew?, My money maxed, dont matter to me,..we sail till we sink...and guess what, we sink....anyone know how i can tame this attitude of mine? Hey, just dont forget, we spania women are strong minded, :daggermouth: :fight:(i know strong winded to, we talk to much, or shall i say, i talk to much,..hehe :confused: ) :flag:

so what happened to bella? thought she liked us? this was very strange indeed. well life is strange at times. as for bella, i wish you the best in you new adventures. you were very out spoken and will be missed, at least by this pirate and i'm sure many others.:sad1:

so what happened to bella? thought she liked us? this was very strange indeed. well life is strange at times. as for bella, i wish you the best in you new adventures. you were very out spoken and will be missed, at least by this pirate and i'm sure many others.:sad1:

Did I miss something that was going on here? I'm scratching my head in confusion.

you know you are all like best friends to me, and you know me to be so out spoken, but the truth is when my animals die or someone hurst me physically i sumtimes just seem to check out on the worl, dont get out of bed[cant get evemts from running thru my ,,, ,mind, i call it lost in sadness, one dog, was two years, penmy dying christams, a few weels. as i remebered charlotes sweet boston terriers, and found a three year old named pebbles to adopt. Finally i can smile again.

Back