Let's laugh! Lol! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lkyh8gZHke1qctkcl.jpg
Very interesting board meeting, wouldn't u say? ;)

You are,Im more of a DC person

i like spiderman in marvel and the x-men good too the rest dont rly care too much for them though iron man movies were good but fave for dc gotta be batman though in the dark knight they made him sound like he was a smoker (i have select heroes and villains that i like and i can tell u right now i dont like superman though it suits him to be in a board meeting)

Rofl, what????

WHAT DO U MEAN WHAT!!! i had to listen to that video nearly everyday for like a month straight and the annoying orange my friend showed it to me thinking it would be funny and after we saw it we just said wow... that wasnt funny at all that was a waste of time

WHAT DO U MEAN WHAT!!! i had to listen to that video nearly everyday for like a month straight and the annoying orange my friend showed it to me thinking it would be funny and after we saw it we just said wow... that wasnt funny at all that was a waste of time

lol, well I think it's addorable! ;) I added another one after it too. But I've never seen the annoying orange. :p

Ok, since someone brought up Star Wars... Enjoy:

The song is by Moosebutter. There performance of this is on this guy's page also.

BTW, can you tell me the John Williams Themes that were used for this song?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back