Let's laugh! Lol! ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

JadeOHayes

Site Founder
I found these online ... gave me chuckles. It's Friday, yay ! So, let's laugh! :lol1:

Post any funny pic you find online, but remember: BE CLEAN (no harrasment and no offense to other ppl or to other common 'criterias' - you translate those yourself!). We CAN have fun without hurting anybody!

Pic speaks for itself ... :D
pups customs.jpg

No, duh ... :p
gary's weather stone.jpg

Must have had an unhappy childhood ... :facepalm: or unaccomplished dream ... Poor panda ...
unhappy childhood.jpg

Ok, first I have to state, that I do not intend to make fun of this guy or anyone that went through all the destruction of the tornadoes that hit a while back. That being said there is something that this guy lost that made me lol. He went through the tornado and the surprise of what was taken from him was what I found so funny.

Omg ... ROFL!!! I was about to fall off my chair laughing ... and did you see his expression? Straight face ... That was what made it even funnier! :D

I know. He was so serious! I mean just the fact that the tornado took his food out of his hands and out of the car was funny, but the straight face! ROFL!

Ok, first I have to state, that I do not intend to make fun of this guy or anyone that went through all the destruction of the tornadoes that hit a while back. That being said there is something that this guy lost that made me lol. He went through the tornado and the surprise of what was taken from him was what I found so funny.

LOL missing hamburger

Here I got these little kitties together to help aid the search sir.

funny-pictures-the-cheeseburger-hunting-club.jpg
images
This one needs more info about sed "Cheezbrgr" before they send the kitties...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back