Let's Raid!!!

Captian Fear

Pirate Master
:ahoy:Hi there mates! Did you every want to run through Isla Tormenta with your mates or attack rage ghosts on RC? Well I say we should you this thread to deciede to meet up and attack any enemy we want! So list any raids you want to establish and what time. If you want you could even make it a role playing event (I understand James O'martin is good at those :cool:). BTW raid would me a group land OR sea attack, understood? Happy hunting!
:fight:

Okay I'll get the ball rolling.
When:
Saturday, 8:00
Where:
Isla Tormenta, Exuma
Story (optinal):
After Davy Jones sank a SOTL, he stashed the loot in the Treasure Room of Isla Tormenta. It's up to us to liberate that treasure for everyone! We have half an hour to get that loot before ol' Davy sails it away! The most loot you collect in 30 minuets you win!

Sounds great, although I may not be there. You can always recruit on the beaches of Tortuga or any other popular island. A high populated server can also get your more pirates. Good luck and have fun

Okay I'll get the ball rolling.
When:
Saturday, 8:00
Where:
Isla Tormenta, Exuma
Story (optinal):
After Davy Jones sank a SOTL, he stashed the loot in the Treasure Room of Isla Tormenta. It's up to us to liberate that treasure for everyone! We have half an hour to get that loot before ol' Davy sails it away! The most loot you collect in 30 minuets you win!
Ill be there

Back