Discussion Lets thank the staff of tlopo (post your thanks in here)

Jacksharkben

Notorious Pirate
I want to take time at say that ever since the ddosing and when players missed their play times. I see a lot of people on the forums and IRC chat talk about what is ddosing, how do I play , can i have a key and there is a problem with my game. in my opinion, I think we are taking the staff for granite and not saying thank you for bringing an old and loved game back. We all think it is easy to make a game. Right? Well no it is not easy at all. It takes time, money and stress to make a game. Like what mike said a small bug can take hours to fix. That means the small bug in poker? Yep, that one. That might have taken hours maybe weeks to fix. So with this all said I don't want to see anyone liking this post. I don't need a thanks/like for this post this took like 5 minutes to make this. A game will take weeks to make. So I want you to do 3 things for the devs 1. Go and follow all the staff 2. Reply and post on their wall what you like about the game and a big thanks. 3. And reply to this post with the same info so we can all see what you like about the game. thanks for reading this and thanks dev for making a great game for long to come.

So hearing me say thanks staff is to easy we need to thank them one by one. so I will like to thank @Cheysa Finn, @Chris I, @Christofosho, @darkmastertristan, @deanaug, @Deathsvice, @DefectiveGamer, @Jack Scurvyfoote, @JawhnL5, @John Foulroberts, @Johnny Sea Slasher, @JordanB, @Kris, @loblao, @Loudrob, @Midhav, @Mike Wass, @MMDR, @Nebula, @Omni-Lord_of_Chaos, @pycrypto, @rokewilliam, @RoseFox, @Sarah Boothwright, @SonOfBoo, and last but not least @Vector . I would like to thank all of you for bringing a big game that we all loved back.

~Jacksharkben

Last edited:
I want to take time at say that ever since the ddosing and when players missed their play times. I see a lot of people on the forums and irc chat talk about what is ddosing, how do I play , can i have a key and there is a problem with my game. in my opinion I think we are taking the staff for granite and not saying thank you for bringing a old and loved game back. We all think it is easy to make a game. Right? Well no it is not easy at all. It takes time, money and stress to make a game. Like what mike said a small bug can take hours to fix. That means the small bug in poker? Yep that one. That might have taken hours maybe weeks to fix. So with this all said I don't want to see anyone liking this post. I don't need a thanks/like for this post this took like 5 minutes to make this. A game will take weeks to make. So I want you to do 3 things for the devs 1. Go and follow all the staff 2. Reply and post on there wall what you like about the game and a big thanks. 3. And reply to this post with the same info so we can all see what you like about the game. thanks for reading this and thanks dev for making a great game for long to come.

So here me go saying thanks staff is to easy we need to thank them one by one. so I will like to thank @Cheysa Finn, @Chris I, @Christofosho, @darkmastertristan, @deanaug, @Deathsvice, @DefectiveGamer, @Jack Scurvyfoote, @JawhnL5, @John Foulroberts, @Johnny Sea Slasher, @JordanB, @Kris, @loblao, @Loudrob, @Midhav, @Mike Wass, @MMDR, @Nebula, @Omni-Lord_of_Chaos, @pycrypto, @rokewilliam, @RoseFox, @Sarah Boothwright, @SonOfBoo, and last but not least @Vector . I would like to thank all of you for bringing a big game that we all loved back.

~Jacksharkben
Well said Jack! These devs are my heros for bringing back my beloved game! I'm eternally grateful!

Thanks for your support, Jack - and you are most certainly welcome as well!

While we may be going through a rather tumultuous time right now regarding drama and other things, it's really important to come back and see just how much we have truly accomplished. I and the other team members greatly and sincerely appreciate your support. This project takes a lot of manpower to keep organized and moving at a steady pace, and I think we've proved that we're worth our salt so far.

As I've said before - and I will continue to say - our community is awesome! Thanks for being a part of it all and sticking around - we have a lot in store for everyone!

Dear Fabulous TLOPO Devs and Staff,

Just wanted to express my deepest appreciation for all your time, dedication, hard work, perseverance and all around good form! Your attention to the game and the people who play it is above and beyond commitment and really quite phenomenal. Thank you all for always getting the game going for us. We enjoy it so much. You all help bring smiles to us as we are able to experience "play" in such a fun and safe environment. It is a family friendly atmosphere and we look forward to our game time together. I have utmost belief in you all and your ability to carry the game forward, and us along with it. Your sense of ethics and integrity speak volumes, and that makes you all a success in your endeavors. Thank you again from a loyal pirate player! Viva la TLOPO! :)

Cheers, Elle

I second this! TLOPO is at hand (hehe)

But in all seriousness, thanks to Nacib, Christofosho, Mike W, Jawnl5, Dean, Rosefox, DMT, Kris Cannonfury, Katnypp, JFR, Kat Five Knives, JDP, Chris I, Bryan, Ben, Austin, Deathsvice, Zach S, Cheysa, Roke William, Dent, MMDR and all the others! (Sorry to list y'all but to me its important to thank all of you)

Its so good to be in this game again:D

I want to take time at say that ever since the ddosing and when players missed their play times. I see a lot of people on the forums and irc chat talk about what is ddosing, how do I play , can i have a key and there is a problem with my game. in my opinion I think we are taking the staff for granite and not saying thank you for bringing a old and loved game back. We all think it is easy to make a game. Right? Well no it is not easy at all. It takes time, money and stress to make a game. Like what mike said a small bug can take hours to fix. That means the small bug in poker? Yep that one. That might have taken hours maybe weeks to fix. So with this all said I don't want to see anyone liking this post. I don't need a thanks/like for this post this took like 5 minutes to make this. A game will take weeks to make. So I want you to do 3 things for the devs 1. Go and follow all the staff 2. Reply and post on there wall what you like about the game and a big thanks. 3. And reply to this post with the same info so we can all see what you like about the game. thanks for reading this and thanks dev for making a great game for long to come.

So hearing me say thanks staff is to easy we need to thank them one by one. so I will like to thank @Cheysa Finn, @Chris I, @Christofosho, @darkmastertristan, @deanaug, @Deathsvice, @DefectiveGamer, @Jack Scurvyfoote, @JawhnL5, @John Foulroberts, @Johnny Sea Slasher, @JordanB, @Kris, @loblao, @Loudrob, @Midhav, @Mike Wass, @MMDR, @Nebula, @Omni-Lord_of_Chaos, @pycrypto, @rokewilliam, @RoseFox, @Sarah Boothwright, @SonOfBoo, and last but not least @Vector . I would like to thank all of you for bringing a big game that we all loved back.

~Jacksharkben
Couldn't of been put in better words mate. Really %90 percent of people here don't give the staff the credit they deserve or knew what a DDos attack was, but still HUGE THANKS to the staff for solving that problem.

Thank you all!
20160817004834_1.jpg

Back