Discussion Lets thank the staff of tlopo (post your thanks in here)

Our staff have worked so hard for a few years now trying to bring this fantastic game back. I remember when the game was shutdown. It was heartbreaking... Then I realized that a small community was trying to revive POTC! It brought a tear to my eye. Now look how far they have come! The game's Beta is being worked on right now as we speak. I just really want to express my joy to you guys working so hard for this game. Thank you very much!
upload_2016-9-28_21-57-1.png

Very well meant thread with a heartfelt message, kudos (and I completely agree). But I believe this thread belongs in TLOPO General Discussion and I think you mean TLOPO staff. :)

@Kat Five Knives

I want to thank all for getting the game back!!!!. It isn't perfect right now, but am sure they will get it fixed. I'm sure everyone will show patience while they work this through. Lets just give thanks for their time and appreciate what we have. THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to all the devs who have been working so hard on this game, even some staying up all night to fix issues and resets.(especially last night) I appreciate all the work and frustration that you guys put up with getting this game to work again. Thanks to all the support staff who answer all the questions on the forums and irc. You keep the community informed (and entertained ;) ) And thanks to the staff here on the forums for allowing TLOPO to be a part of your forums. We all feel welcomed. :cat1:

Shout out to all PF and TLOPO staff. I watched everyone work around the clock since Beta release 23 hours ago. There are some bumps, but overall everyone has done a fantastic job. I count this a major win for our community!
You so beautiful Cheysa! Please keep away from that Muertos Moon it creeped me out last time :D

What time is it? Oh... I keep seeing the light change outside my window;)

Thanks ALL!:ar::piratedance::parrot:
:pirate ship:

Thank you all (staff) and (community) for making this happen.

Thank you for keeping the dream alive. Thank you for bringing back the most awesome game of my childhood, and allowing us to meet with our mates, create guilds, and sail the high seas!

Thank you for the old bodies, and for the work you put in to restore everything. Overall, an amazing job and I am fortunate to be part of this community!

As @Jacksharkben put it!

Thank ye @Cheysa Finn, @Chris I, @Christofosho, @darkmastertristan, @deanaug, @Deathsvice, @DefectiveGamer, @Jack Scurvyfoote, @JawhnL5, @John Foulroberts, @Johnny Sea Slasher, @JordanB, @Kris, @loblao, @Loudrob, @Midhav, @Mike Wass, @MMDR, @Nebula, @Omni-Lord_of_Chaos, @pycrypto, @rokewilliam, @RoseFox, @Sarah Boothwright, @SonOfBoo, and @Vector .

Thank you all (staff) and (community) for making this happen.

Thank you for keeping the dream alive. Thank you for bringing back the most awesome game of my childhood, and allowing us to meet with our mates, create guilds, and sail the high seas!

Thank you for the old bodies, and for the work you put in to restore everything. Overall, an amazing job and I am fortunate to be part of this community!

As @Jacksharkben put it!

Thank ye @Cheysa Finn, @Chris I, @Christofosho, @darkmastertristan, @deanaug, @Deathsvice, @DefectiveGamer, @Jack Scurvyfoote, @JawhnL5, @John Foulroberts, @Johnny Sea Slasher, @JordanB, @Kris, @loblao, @Loudrob, @Midhav, @Mike Wass, @MMDR, @Nebula, @Omni-Lord_of_Chaos, @pycrypto, @rokewilliam, @RoseFox, @Sarah Boothwright, @SonOfBoo, and @Vector .
I keep pinching myself... but it's still not working!:hypno:
:pirate ship:

Back