Discussion Lets thank the staff of tlopo (post your thanks in here)

First night on Beta...and I gotta say, despite it kicking me out or freezing up or getting stranded in the middle of the water below the town....IT ROCKS!!! You guys have done an awesome job thus far. I can't wait to see what is on the horizon as bugs and such get fixed! Thank you devs!! Well, worth the wait. Can't wait to get back on.
Mwha!

First night on Beta...and I gotta say, despite it kicking me out or freezing up or getting stranded in the middle of the water below the town....IT ROCKS!!! You guys have done an awesome job thus far. I can't wait to see what is on the horizon as bugs and such get fixed! Thank you devs!! Well, worth the wait. Can't wait to get back on.
Mwha!
Arrr! You sure they are standard issue body shape and clothes? Fun times though, I'm still unsure about the styling from Walt at times:martini:
:pirate ship::sunny:

Arrr! You sure they are standard issue body shape and clothes? Fun times though, I'm still unsure about the styling from Walt at times:martini:
:pirate ship::sunny:
Yes, I'm standard issue clothes for now, but if you look on the forums under ComicCon, you'll see, I fit my avatar. Feel free to take a look. I am what I say I am. I did personalize a bit with my avatar on the game, but that's me. Maybe I'm just standard, thanks. :p

Back when I was 11 years old, POTCO was the first ever MMO I ever fully experienced & had the courage to ask my parents to purchase me Unlimited so I could be some OD'ing Blonde Black pirate w/ a manly chest and a nice jawline and especially the hats I wore... WOAHHHH!

I was a pirate, and now that i'm older, I kind of guess that, that life was really fun. Yeah, of course it's childish but if you could live one life, you go with the one you'd always want to try out. And it worked wonders for me, the OD'ing part... I just acted suave, we'll say, aye?

I like the game a lot, and these TLOPO guys are something worth writing about, expressing your feelings on Social Media about, and a huge thank-you for stepping up to the plate to deliver such a solid and remarkable experience for us all to enjoy.

Thank-you so much, TLOPO!

I had been playing POTCO for a couple of years (can't recall how many) and it was the most immersive game I played at the time.
So many great memories and people I met back then, Just found out a few weeks ago that TLOPO was a real thing and immediately decided to 'rejoin'. I'm glad you guys and gals, the staff, gave us another chance to relive this great game and experience.
Thank you!!

When this game shut down, and I saw how much trouble the Toon Town private servers were having to get up and running I was thinking... "They're never going to be able to remake such a complicated game like POTCO if these guys over here are already struggling with Toon Town"

Im so glad to see that I've been proven wrong by this community and how talented they are to get this far.

In my own humble way I would like to say a huge thank you to everyone that helped in bringing this game back to life. For me it was much more than "just another game". It was also a wonderful place to meet new friends and even develop those into real friendships. Two of my friends actually got married for real because of this wonderful game.... So once again I thank you from the bottom of my heart......

Back