Tip  Leveling Grenades with More Reputation

Normally, when you use grenades, you'll only get on average, 20 rep. points for each enemy you kill.
This takes forever to level your grenades. There IS a way to get up to 97 rep. points for an enemy.

I prefer you fight aganist Undead Timothy Dartan, he is easy to kill, depending on your level in Notoriety, and your level in grenades.

When doing this, you will need to practice to do this effeicently.

First, make sure you have the skill, 'Long Volley,' because it is needed to do this.
After you have 'Long Volley,' practice throwing the grenade just right so you hear a "click click" sound, when using Long Volley, when you hear the "click click" it will sound somewhat like you're reloading your gun. Practice doing this on a wall, then use it on bosses and other enemies when you can do it pretty effecintly. You will do more damage to the enemey, and get more rep.

Here is a video I just quickly put together on YouTube:

Or you just go to Dark and get 100+ without getting attacked?? - If you stand in the secret passage and use a longer ranged weapon after he changes to sword he will be stuck at the barrier, so be behind the barrier!! -

Or you just go to Dark and get 100+ without getting attacked?? - If you stand in the secret passage and use a longer ranged weapon after he changes to sword he will be stuck at the barrier, so be behind the barrier!! -

Where is that? Never tried it before. Is there any YouTube video showing it?

I prefer you fight aganist Undead Timothy Dartan, he is easy to kill, depending on your level in Notoriety, and your level in grenades.
[/media]

Could you believe that over one year in Potco and 4 pirates I probably only fought Timothy once? For some reasons, I never knew he was worth any fight (I always go to his neighbor, or is Dark his brother?). Anyways, thanks for the video. My question is, how many times did you die? None at all, since your life was being drained by Timothy? I couldn't see your health bar and tonic on the video. Second question, does Timothy not come after you when you blow him up like that?

My main goal now is to master grenades on 2 pirates alternately (Ik ... - sighs -), so I need the most effective thing to do. At the lava pit-the Catacombs, on pirate level 40 something, I could get 20-25 rep a piece on skeletons. So if I use long volley and call them all closer to the lava, that's pretty substansial rep. But I do have to carry a lot of tonics, because the boss would make me take one almost each time.

Could you believe that over one year in Potco and 4 pirates I probably only fought Timothy once? For some reasons, I never knew he was worth any fight (I always go to his neighbor, or is Dark his brother?). Anyways, thanks for the video. My question is, how many times did you die? None at all, since your life was being drained by Timothy? I couldn't see your health bar and tonic on the video. Second question, does Timothy not come after you when you blow him up like that?

My main goal now is to master grenades on 2 pirates alternately (Ik ... - sighs -), so I need the most effective thing to do. At the lava pit-the Catacombs, on pirate level 40 something, I could get 20-25 rep a piece on skeletons. So if I use long volley and call them all closer to the lava, that's pretty substansial rep. But I do have to carry a lot of tonics, because the boss would make me take one almost each time.

I never died, because he uses the doll, and he'll stay a certain distance away necause he uses doll... (like i said) I use Life Drain on my doll when I'm about to die, then I tonic if i need it. no he doesnt, because hes using a "distanced" weapon, like the grenade.

LOL I waited 'till I was lv 49 to level my grenades... They are lv 13 :mad:
and this actually helps.... Now all I gotta to is find somewhere to master my stupid lv 17 staff...(low, ik.. i dont lv much...)
Ahh that stinks! I tried to master grenades first, since they give rep while you're level 20. They are really useful in Svs and Pvp because of 'Toughness' and 'Ignore Pain.' Now that it's maxed for me, I feel as if I would die without it..

I think the barrier was fixed mate, only way to do it is use the notoriety click glitch. That glitch is so hard I can't even do it :(

Ahh that stinks! I tried to master grenades first, since they give rep while you're level 20. They are really useful in Svs and Pvp because of 'Toughness' and 'Ignore Pain.' Now that it's maxed for me, I feel as if I would die without it..

I despise leveling, I have to master my dagger(lv27) staff(17) and grenades(13) potions, well forget about those they are a thing to do when I'm bored lol...
I wait too long to do stuff LOL

Of course! Thank you. I'll leave you a message when I come online on Potco. :D
Ok, I'm usually on more in the morning on Eastern Time.(Like 5 hours from Pacific so I have trouble making it to events most of the time) I go out from anywhere to 3-8 PM, my time. Just some planning tips :lol1:

Mickey's employees, they be looking everywhere for the new glitches :O
Ooh. Now that makes sense! I'll keep it a pirate to pirate secret xD But I guess eventually someone is gonna post a video on it....

Back