Training  Leveling Party Tonight For Me To Level To 50!!!

Scarlette Darkpaine

Swashbuckler
My guild is having a leveling party tonight with my close friends for me to level to 50!! I want to extend the invitation to any one of you guys who would like to join in the festivities and meet some cool new pirates! The party will be at 6pm eastern time. Not sure of what server but it will most likely be at either Darkhart or Remmington. If you are interested in going let me know and I will post on here further details when I talk to T and River. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!
pirate.tongue.gif

lol thank you guys! we are running a bit later then expected river and jack are not home yet so im just waiting BUT there is an invasion starting in like 1o minutes!

My guild is having a leveling party tonight with my close friends for me to level to 50!! I want to extend the invitation to any one of you guys who would like to join in the festivities and meet some cool new pirates! The party will be at 6pm eastern time. Not sure of what server but it will most likely be at either Darkhart or Remmington. If you are interested in going let me know and I will post on here further details when I talk to T and River. HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!! :p
Level 50! Congratulations!

Back