SvS Light Sloops in SvS

Should Light Sloops be allowed in SvS?

• Total voters
Also true that regular class sloops with Storm Chaser upgrades are a good choice against them, was the case in potco anyway as I haven't tried it in tlopo yet.

Not only a good choice but excellent. I made a regular maxed storm chaser just because of LS's. Advantage is the extra speed and maneuverability compared to heavy warships. Though I certainly respect their broadsides - but balance is, that a good broadside takes half of the LS's health - with a very fast turn and 'offering' the other broadside ... I have sent many a LS on a fast escape. Regular sloop is a true versatile ships in svs and so far my favorite.

Light sloops should always be in svs. Fighting against other light sloops improves my gunning and sailing when i drive a light with a gunner. People hate it cause it is very small but our weakness is a big target... Hint: It's colorful

Only without the ship hacks that plagued POTCO!

They have the potential to be pretty annoying but I feel like they are a dynamic part of SVS and should remain (=

Those who recall know what of I speak. Just to clarify -- in the end times of POTCO the "hacks and brats" as I called them (among many other euphemisms) hacked Light Sloops into invulnerability and "warp speed" (really - they could move faster than light). Lucky for me, I managed to attain the highest level in SvS before it got so bad it wasn't worth the trouble. Similar to PvP with the accursed blasted rotten "god" hack.
Yes...I am an old Curmudgeon! And split yer spleen wi' a will, aye! :)

the hacks are bad we know hackers suck
they should stay i agree
you have a lot of light sloop support i am don for if you and your buddys come

Back