Screenshots Lil Piece o' Heaven!

C

Crashalot

Somewhere, in a far flung corner of the Caribbean, lies a little floating treasure.
Now it aint always there and it don't always look the same, but a savvy pirate will know just what to do when they get there.
I'll give a little hint as to how to find it.
Sail straight off from Cuba and keep Port Royal to yer left and Padres to yer right and head straight until there's almost no place left to go.
If you follow your map, it won't "steer" ya wrong!
Savor them!
screenshot_2018-11-23_04-38-49.jpg
screenshot_2018-11-23_03-56-23a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Somewhere, in a far flung corner of the Caribbean, lies a little floating treasure.
Now it aint always there and it don't always look the same, but a savvy pirate will know just what to do when they get there.
Sail straight off from Cuba and keep Port Royal to yer left and Padres to yer right and head straight until there's almost no place left to go.
Savor them!
View attachment 110859 View attachment 110860

Not only some hard work, but also satisfying as sin to look at. Thanks for sharing!

Savor them!
View attachment 110859 View attachment 110860
Bermuda Triangle?

Back