Live Servers Down 11/8

Well, you are getting more than me...still the Jolly cursed page is all I see.

Well that depends on how you log on! If you log on from the main site all you get i Jolly cursed page, but if you have downloaded the game you have a direct link to the log, and from that it says as Defiant says: "there is a problem verifying your account ID"

We are sorry! Pirates of the Caribbean Online will be temporarily closed for maintenance from 9PM PST and will reopen at 3AM PST. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

From what I have heard no one has gotten the message who is currently playing. Did they stop giving us the warning in the game because thats twice in a row now?

It's 9:30 and the servers are still up, but everyone says all there player friends have been suddenly deleted. Lol just got logged off there doing it 1 by 1 I guess.
oh thx for the info... Spania? Who are they? Must be one of those newer guilds lol Crossbones Crew still holding steady at potc guild # 113 lol cheers mate and thx!
EDIT (Nov 9, 2010 9:35 AM):
I wouldn't worry about that... it happens when they shut down the site and you try to log in through the program.
what universe you from mate now i want a pet cow that can swim like a bottle nosed dolphin

nice one Teabolt but i'll take a Jack-a-lope that sings Sanatra :D

Now that would really be cool. I use to go to this gun shop when I lived in Maine that had one of those stuffed and mounted on the wall.... altered rabbit of course but because it was made of real parts (kind of sick sense of humor on someones part) it took me a while to figure out it wasn't a real animal... I thought it was some kind of mutant rabbit... ironically I never went rabbit hunting. If it sang Sinatra... now that would of really been cool!

We are sorry! Pirates of the Caribbean Online will be temporarily closed for maintenance from 9PM PST and will reopen at 3AM PST. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience!

From what I have heard no one has gotten the message who is currently playing. Did they stop giving us the warning in the game because thats twice in a row now?

It's 9:30 and the servers are still up, but everyone says all there player friends have been suddenly deleted. Lol just got logged off there doing it 1 by 1 I guess.

Jeez ithought something was wrong with my computer. Your right no warning really stinks!

Test servers are not down, but people are having a lot of trouble there. No clothes, weapons, etc., same as when they put the Cove on live. I wonder if one is causing the other?

i know what it is now. cal time changed on sunday and az time never changes, so it's 3:50 am here but only 2:50 am in californis. it just hit me like a light coming on. lol:D

Back