Live Servers Down 11/8

Really they still don't have it I personally never player friended anyone, but I do pirate friend people.

when i reply to something for example. saying welcome to the new members. i type in the message click post reply. and sometimes it says error something. and i have to wait so many seconds. it happens to be quite often. :( anyone get the same message.

when i reply to something for example. saying welcome to the new members. i type in the message click post reply. and sometimes it says error something. and i have to wait so many seconds. it happens to be quite often. :( anyone get the same message.
To prevent automated bots from posting rapidly, you must wait a certain number of seconds between posts.

oh haha that might explain. cuz i open like 10 up in all new tabs. and do post reply close post reply close. so that explains it. thanks davy.

Network maintenance it would appear, yet again other games are down too. Maybe a server-side patch, no client update that I'm aware of.. we will see.

The no notices thing is getting annoying, but getting booted late is nothing new..
I NEED TO BE SOMETHING LIKE EERYONES A ADMIN OR MODERATOR OR SITE FOUNDER I WANNA BE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I NEED TO BE SOMETHING LIKE EERYONES A ADMIN OR MODERATOR OR SITE FOUNDER I WANNA BE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please stay on topic and try to posts new messages or replies in the section or on the profile they belong. At the moment we have 2 Administrators and 4 Moderators. You can apply to become a founder in the appropriate thread.

Back