Liz's Story

Liz

Site Founder
I'm not a good writer so.. I guess it won't be great :D
And most of you will be in the story, but right now there's only Misty Moonlight :D

That day, the little Liz came on the Carribbean’s Island. She was lost, all she had was a crude sword and some tonics. She was walking towards the sea, when a skeleton with a gun appeared in front of her. She tried to kill it, but it kept shooting. Then, the skeleton’s friend, an undead too, came and helped him. He had a big sword, a rare one. They were two on Liz who did her best to kill them. But she fell on the floor.
Screen shot 2011-02-05 at 12.41.30.png

The two undeads laughed at her and left. Then, a pirate camed and kneeled on the floor, pouring a drink in her mouth.
“Thanks, mate, she said.
-No problem, answered the pirate, but next time, call me and I’ll help ye. How about ye join me crew?”
A few seconds later Liz was in a crew, and she went, following that pirate. They went on a boat, a big, big boat. The pirate was steering and Liz got a cannon. An ennemy’s ship was in front of their ship. Liz shooted. She got hurt but she kept shooting. The pirate helped her and the red ship sank. They were very happy and jumped everywhere. They got down on the next island : Port Royal. The pirate showed her many things : Liz got a tattoo on her arms and an earing on her eyebrow. She got some pirate cloths, a new gun and she went with her friend.

After that, the white moon was in the dark sky.
Screen shot 2011-02-05 at 12.39.54.png
They looked for a safe place to spend the night. But every bar was full and all the houses were closed. They tried to find an idea. Then, a pirate with dark cloths appeared. She told the pirates they could come in her house. Her name was Misty Moonlight.

Screen shot 2011-02-05 at 12.39.48.png
She walked towards a black house, Liz and her friend following her. They entered the house, it was dark, the only light was a candle on the wall. They went upstairs, and Liz fell asleep, she had a hard day!

“Wake up! Wake up, Liz!, called Misty, I want to show you something.”
Liz hurried, Misty was ready, waiting her at the door. They went outside, the sun wasn’t up yet. They ran threw the grass and arrived in front of a big, big palace. It was beautiful. Mans wearing red were guarding the door and the garden.
Screen shot 2011-02-05 at 12.46.41.png

“Shh, they aren’t really nice, said Misty, you better be quiet”. Liz and Misty were hiding behind a bench, waiting for the guards to move. The guards went in the garden, but one of them was still in front of the palace. Misty got a beautiful sword out: it was really shiny, she jumped on the guard and killed it in once. Then, she broke the window and called Liz. They went inside. There was a strange lady, with a big big dress and curly hair : that wasn’t a pirate, Liz was sure. Even a girl pirate never wears a big pink dress. They had dark pants so guards couldn’t see them. The lady was sitting on a chair and writing. What was she writing? Liz had no idea. She though she had to stay hidden so the lady wouldn’t see her, but Misty stood up and went to the lady. They talked and talked, but Liz didn’t go to talk with them. She stayed hidden. But then, Misty called : “Yes, Miss. Swann, I have the new pirate with me. She’s over there, hiding.” Liz was scared. Miss. Swann was coming near her. “Get out, don’t be shy”, she said. Liz looked at Misty who was nodding, so she stoud up and walked towards Miss. Swann.
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 11:48 AM):
part I:)

Thanks guys :) And corey and Rose I'll post part II as soon as possible, if ye like it :)
Solomon, want to be in it?

Part 2

Me and Misty were running back to Misty’s house. But then, we heard a voice. That voice was screaming “Misty! Misty!”. Misty stopped and turned around. Then, really far away, we saw a pirate running towards them. I backed up, and Misty was trying to see who was that pirate running after us. Finally, the girl pirate stopped in front of Misty and waved. Then, she turned and looked at me, she looked back at Misty and asked her who I was. Misty told her she found me in the night, and she told me to come with her. “Hey, Liz! said the pirate, I’m HartOnFire, Hart, if you prefer.” We went together at Misty’s house and saw that the pirate who revived me left... We didn’t even know his name! A few days past, Hart helped me to level up and Misty brough a lot of tonics to revive me. After that, I reached level 10. We did a lot of things, we fish, we killed Navys and undeads... And one morning, I woke up and Misty and Hart were talking, they asked me if I wanted to meet some of their friends. I said ‘Sure, but how are we going to find them?’ and that day I learned we could teleport... Once there, I joined a crew and I met a lot of nice pirates : Rose, she was really funny and kept telling jokes, Molly McSilver, Molly Ironscarlett, and Captain CC. We had a good time together. One day, Hart asked me if I wanted to join SPANIA, ‘yes Liz, it’s a guild, she said, not a country’ I said yes and joined that guild. First guild ever. We had a lot of fun, I met new pirates, Jade Wildfury, Angel Firefury, Davy Darkage, and all the other guild members. We fight together and I went up to level 19. I got new weapons, a ship...
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 6:26 PM):
Screen shot 2011-02-05 at 19.23.35.png
Screen shot 2011-02-05 at 19.24.01.png
Screen shot 2011-02-05 at 19.24.26.png
Screen shot 2011-02-05 at 19.26.00.png
Screen shot 2011-02-05 at 19.26.19.png
Screen shot 2011-02-05 at 19.26.58.png

EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 6:34 PM):
Part 3

One day, I woke up and saw every guild member and all of my friends in front of me. I asked ‘What’s up, guys?’ and all at the time, they started singing ‘Happy Birthday to You’. Bella came with a cake and Holly brought a present. Misty explained me that the day she found me, I was level 0, and now, I’m level 20... ‘You need a birthday, mate!’ She said laughing. Rose came and sit on her head, JadeOHayes, Will Nightwolf, Meg Sailvane, Amelia Darkskull, Solomon Warshot and Captain Redhorn were dancing while Charlotte Truebonney was learning to DeFiant how to use a sword. That was a cool party! We went on Kate and Elizabeth’s boat...Ship! (sorry) and we sank many ships. We got treasures, we did PVPs, we did Privateering and we had an Invasion.

Then, I found out that Will (will, that’s all), a member of Spania, was my brother. After that, Christopher Cannonskull and Captain Morgan Kid joined us and we all watched fireworks.

Yes, Jolly Roger was invited.
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 6:35 PM):
I finished part 4 :D
but I'll let you time to read, lol

Are you finished? Part 4 is coming :D And Raven you're in it :D
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 1:18 AM):
Part 2

Me and Misty were running back to Misty’s house. But then, we heard a voice. That voice was screaming “Misty! Misty!”. Misty stopped and turned around. Then, really far away, we saw a pirate running towards them. I backed up, and Misty was trying to see who was that pirate running after us. Finally, the girl pirate stopped in front of Misty and waved. Then, she turned and looked at me, she looked back at Misty and asked her who I was. Misty told her she found me in the night, and she told me to come with her. “Hey, Liz! said the pirate, I’m HartOnFire, Hart, if you prefer.” We went together at Misty’s house and saw that the pirate who revived me left... We didn’t even know his name! A few days past, Hart helped me to level up and Misty brough a lot of tonics to revive me. After that, I reached level 10. We did a lot of things, we fish, we killed Navys and undeads... And one morning, I woke up and Misty and Hart were talking, they asked me if I wanted to meet some of their friends. I said ‘Sure, but how are we going to find them?’ and that day I learned we could teleport... Once there, I joined a crew and I met a lot of nice pirates : Rose, she was really funny and kept telling jokes, Molly McSilver, Molly Ironscarlett, and Captain CC. We had a good time together. One day, Hart asked me if I wanted to join SPANIA, ‘yes Liz, it’s a guild, she said, not a country’ I said yes and joined that guild. First guild ever. We had a lot of fun, I met new pirates, Jade Wildfury, Angel Firefury, Davy Darkage, and all the other guild members. We fight together and I went up to level 19. I got new weapons, a ship...
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 at 10:26 AM):
View attachment 2713 View attachment 2714 View attachment 2715 View attachment 2716 View attachment 2717 View attachment 2718
EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 at 10:34 AM):
Part 3

One day, I woke up and saw every guild member and all of my friends in front of me. I asked ‘What’s up, guys?’ and all at the time, they started singing ‘Happy Birthday to You’. Bella came with a cake and Holly brought a present. Misty explained me that the day she found me, I was level 0, and now, I’m level 20... ‘You need a birthday, mate!’ She said laughing. Rose came and sit on her head, JadeOHayes, Will Nightwolf, Meg Sailvane, Amelia Darkskull, Solomon Warshot and Captain Redhorn were dancing while Charlotte Truebonney was learning to DeFiant how to use a sword. That was a cool party! We went on Kate and Elizabeth’s boat...Ship! (sorry) and we sank many ships. We got treasures, we did PVPs, we did Privateering and we had an Invasion.

Then, I found out that Will (will, that’s all), a member of Spania, was my brother. After that, Christopher Cannonskull and Captain Morgan Kid joined us and we all watched fireworks.

EDIT (Feb 5, 2011 at 10:35 AM):
I finished part 4 :D
but I'll let you time to read, lol
Note : This is not my real story, it's a made up story, lol :D

Wow Liz ,FaNtAsTiC !!!!!!!
i really enjoyed your story :drink::popcorn:
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 4:31 AM):

Good golly miss molly now its gone to Solos head !!:confused::p
Thank You Angel :)
EDIT (Feb 6, 2011 at 4:37 AM):
Part 4

I was walking with Elusives Treasures next to the sea, some pirates fishing, other chatting, even some of them swimming. Then I saw something shiny in the water. I though it could be a treasure, and I ran so I would be the first one to have it, (yes, I’m a pirate) Elusives running after me shouting ‘What did you see? What?’. I was too excited so I kept running towards the sea. Then, I jumped in the water, pirates turning around and asking themselves why that strange pirate is jumping in the sea? And I caugh it. It wasn’t a treasure... It was a bottle. A bottle with a message in it. I opened the bottle to read the message. Elusives was reading it too. The message said...

Nice,Liz! Looking forward til you mention me. Especially that night you drank so much rum! Boy i will never forget that. I'll never tell what you were doing.I swear! psst anyone want to find out PM me.shhh,,,

Part 1

That day, the little Liz came on the Carribbean’s Island. She was lost, all she had was a crude sword and some tonics. She was walking towards the sea, when a skeleton with a gun appeared in front of her. She tried to kill it, but it kept shooting. Then, the skeleton’s friend, an undead too, came and helped him. He had a big sword, a rare one. They were two on Liz who did her best to kill them. But she fell on the floor.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/lizs-story.1403/attachments/screen-shot-2011-02-05-at-12-41-30-png.2694/?embedded=1
The two undeads laughed at her and left. Then, a pirate came and kneeled on the floor, pouring a drink in her mouth.
“Thanks, mate, she said.
-No problem, answered the pirate, but next time, call me and I’ll help ye. How about ye join me crew?”
A few seconds later Liz was in a crew, and she went, following that pirate. They went on a boat, a big, big boat. The pirate was steering and Liz got a cannon. An ennemy’s ship was in front of their ship. Liz shooted. She got hurt but she kept shooting. The pirate helped her and the red ship sank. They were very happy and jumped everywhere. They got down on the next island :Port Royal. The pirate showed her many things : Liz got a tattoo on her arms and an earing on her eyebrow. She got some pirate cloths, a new gun and she went with her friend.

After that, the white moon was in the dark sky.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/lizs-story.1403/attachments/screen-shot-2011-02-05-at-12-39-54-png.2693/?embedded=1 They looked for a safe place to spend the night. But every bar was full and all the houses were closed. They tried to find an idea. Then, a pirate with dark cloths appeared. She told the pirates they could come in her house. Her name was Misty Moonlight.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/lizs-story.1403/attachments/screen-shot-2011-02-05-at-12-39-48-png.2692/?embedded=1 She walked towards a black house, Liz and her friend following her. They entered the house, it was dark, the only light was a candle on the wall. They went upstairs, and Liz fell asleep, she had a hard day!

“Wake up! Wake up, Liz!, called Misty, I want to show you something.”
Liz hurried, Misty was ready, waiting her at the door. They went outside, the sun wasn’t up yet. They ran threw the grass and arrived in front of a big, big palace. It was beautiful. Men wearing red were guarding the door and the garden.
https://piratesforums.co/threads/lizs-story.1403/attachments/screen-shot-2011-02-05-at-12-46-41-png.2696/?embedded=1
“Shh, they aren’t really nice, said Misty, you better be quiet”. Liz and Misty were hiding behind a bench, waiting for the guards to move. The guards went in the garden, but one of them was still in front of the palace. Misty got a beautiful sword out: it was really shiny, she jumped on the guard and killed it in once. Then, she broke the window and called Liz. They went inside. There was a strange lady, with a big big dress and curly hair : that wasn’t a pirate, Liz was sure. Even a girl pirate never wears a big pink dress. They had dark pants so guards couldn’t see them. The lady was sitting on a chair and writing. What was she writing? Liz had no idea. She though she had to stay hidden so the lady wouldn’t see her, but Misty stood up and went to the lady. They talked and talked, but Liz didn’t go to talk with them. She stayed hidden. But then, Misty called : “Yes, Miss. Swann, I have the new pirate with me. She’s over there, hiding.” Liz was scared. Miss. Swann was coming near her. “Get out, don’t be shy”, she said. Liz looked at Misty who was nodding, so she stoud up and walked towards Miss. Swann.

Part 2 (Molly McSilver, you are in it)

Part 3

Part 4

I was walking with Elusives Treasures next to the sea, some pirates fishing, other chatting, even some of them swimming. Then I saw something shiny in the water. I though it could be a treasure, and I ran so I would be the first one to have it, (yes, I’m a pirate) Elusives running after me shouting ‘What did you see? What?’. I was too excited so I kept running towards the sea. Then, I jumped in the water, pirates turning around and asking themselves why that strange pirate is jumping in the sea? And I caught it. It wasn’t a treasure... It was a bottle. A bottle with a message in it. I opened the bottle to read the message. Elusives was reading it too. The message said...

Back