Loading Problems and Empty Inventory

Sapphire

Pirate Apprentice
Restarted several times and Nothing is showing for my Pirate. There's no weapons, or inventory at all.

Just curious, when you load in are you pressing the Play Game button? Or are you selecting your server first? I've found that loading into a random server usually helps when you're having this issue.

I'm having this issue as well. Last night I was at level 11 but as of today, it seems my pirate has been rolled back to level 1. Oddly enough my weapon skills have remained the same but my inventory is also completely empty.

I'm having this issue as well. Last night I was at level 11 but as of today, it seems my pirate has been rolled back to level 1. Oddly enough my weapon skills have remained the same but my inventory is also completely empty.
You didn't get rolled back, it's a bug. If you log out and back in it usually loads all your stats and inventory. If that doesn't help try clearing your TLOPo cache folder. Might help.

In order to get back your levels, inventory, quests back please relog a couple of times. Everything will come back, it's not lost.

You can shave a few seconds off your relog time if you watch the cmd as it loads, it will say, "WARNING: INVENTORY NOT FOUND."

I encountered this several times tonight and also found as previously stated that if you just click random server it doesn't happen. Also, if its possible for someone afflicted with this to shoot a cannon (ie on a friends ship), the inventory is restored. Both my friend and I got our inventory restored multiple times by doing the cannon trick.

I encountered this several times tonight and also found as previously stated that if you just click random server it doesn't happen. Also, if its possible for someone afflicted with this to shoot a cannon (ie on a friends ship), the inventory is restored. Both my friend and I got our inventory restored multiple times by doing the cannon trick.
In my experience that only restored my XP, but not my inventory. Maybe I was just unlucky tho lol

Back