Graphics Problem Loading Screen Not Scaling at Higher Resolutions

PrivateRiley

Pirate Lord
When running TLOPO with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, or greater, the loading screens do not seem to scale at all. Has anybody else had a similar experience? This bug is not a big deal, but I have not seen anybody else mention similar occurrences.

Scaling At 2560 x 1440.jpg

When running TLOPO with a resolution of 2560 x 1440, or greater, the loading screens do not seem to scale at all. Has anybody else had a similar experience? This bug is not a big deal, but I have not seen anybody else mention similar occurrences.

View attachment 110315

Ahoy, PrivateRiley!

From what I've experienced, this is a common bug for larger resolutions, as I believe the maximum of the native scale peaks at 1920x1080, and anything past that is considered unknown to the code procedure. While it may be able to apply your resolution, I believe 1080p is the furthest the game's resolution can scale naturally at this current point.

Fair winds!

Ahoy, PrivateRiley!

From what I've experienced, this is a common bug for larger resolutions, as I believe the maximum of the native scale peaks at 1920x1080, and anything past that is considered unknown to the code procedure. While it may be able to apply your resolution, I believe 1080p is the furthest the game's resolution can scale naturally at this current point.

Fair winds!
Generally, games that have a hard cap of 1080p will not allow you to increase the resolution past that. TLOPO seems to scale to 1440p fine for everything except loading screens. I created this thread to make the devs aware of this issue if they are not already since I could not find any other threads mentioning such behavior.

Back