Loading screen stuck

TheHobo

Sea Legs
Hey all! I recently downloaded the game, this was my favorite Disney game as a kid so I'm looking forward to playing. However, I have an issue after I download the game. It loads and I can get to the screen to create a pirate, then it gets stuck on the loading screen for jail, at 53%. It never goes past that and I'm not sure why. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling but ran into the same issue. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Ive had this issue with one of my accounts when trying to make a new pirate on said account.. I still haven't figured out what the issue is.

Mine was doing the same! So I switched to another computer and a different account set up and still had the same issue. I’m sick of seeing 53%!

Ahoy folks @Megg @TheHobo

This is now a known bug by the Development Team, and I would highly recommend Emailing TLOPO Support at support@tlopo.com if your issue with booting the game persists after this current patch. Support will likely be able to fix your issue.

See you out on the High Seas,
Misha

Ahoy folks @Megg @TheHobo

This is now a known bug by the Development Team, and I would highly recommend Emailing TLOPO Support at support@tlopo.com if your issue with booting the game persists after this current patch. Support will likely be able to fix your issue.

See you out on the High Seas,
Misha
Awesome! I should have time to play once the weekend begins, hope to start then. Also, when creating my profile I accidently put the wrong date for my birthday, who can I message to fix this? Thanks!

Awesome! I should have time to play once the weekend begins, hope to start then. Also, when creating my profile I accidently put the wrong date for my birthday, who can I message to fix this? Thanks!
If you are referring to the date on your PiratesForums profile, this can be modified by going to Settings > Account details and manually inputting the correct information there.

If you haven't done so prior, I'd highly recommend going through the entire settings menu to customize PF to your liking.

See you on the High Seas!

Okay so update. Mine worked after right clicking the the icon and running it as an administrator. Hopefully yours will work too after trying this!

Okay so update. Mine worked after right clicking the the icon and running it as an administrator. Hopefully yours will work too after trying this!

Sorry for the late reply! I actually got it up and working as well so I've been playing. Glad yours is up as well

I’m having the issue still, I ran as administrator but it is still stuck at 53% and I emailed a couple times to tlopo email but I have yet to receive a response. Please help!

I’m having the issue still, I ran as administrator but it is still stuck at 53% and I emailed a couple times to tlopo email but I have yet to receive a response. Please help!
How much RAM is available on your laptop/pc? That was my issue, I didn't have enough free space left. I'm not very good with computers so I'm not sure what else it could be since you tried Megg's suggestion as well.

Even when running mine as Admin. It don't always run as Admin. , Often my screen sits at 53 % for more them 5 - 10 mins . This seems to be an on and off Issue these past few years . Not sure why the cache has dropped from 1900 to less then 600 In the past few months either !

Last edited:
How much RAM is available on your laptop/pc? That was my issue, I didn't have enough free space left. I'm not very good with computers so I'm not sure what else it could be since you tried Megg's suggestion as well.

I have about 3.3 GB RAM available

mine sits at 100% sometimes. after I get impatient I click on the screen once.
then it clears ... I'm not saying there is a causal relationship there ...

I would try a different computer if possible to create your pirate. Once created I haven’t had the 53% error since, so I think it’s an issue with creating a pirate only.

Back