Please meet me at the boat shipwright on padres. the guy's name is Balthasar Bollard.

Sever: Andoso Ocean.

I'd love to meet all of you, and become friends. :)

I'm wearing a blue shirt and pants with black boots.
My hair is in a black ponytail.

additional info : i'm standing on the boat.

more info: i'll only be there for ten minutes, so please hurry. :)

alright maties, times up.

a friend needs some help

We will be organizing some forum meet ups in the near future :) In the meantime, if anyone would like to friend me in-game, feel free to start a conversation via my profile or the link in my signature.

We will be organizing some forum meet ups in the near future :) In the meantime, if anyone would like to friend me in-game, feel free to start a conversation via my profile or the link in my signature.

Dang! How come I didn't see this 'advertisement' until now? I would've friended you 2 months earlier ... ;)
If anyone would like to friend me in-game, feel free to start a conversation via ...
Jk ... nvm .... :p

Dang! How come I didn't see this 'advertisement' until now? I would've friended you 2 months earlier ... ;)
If anyone would like to friend me in-game, feel free to start a conversation via ...
Jk ... nvm .... :p
:p I wanted to friend ya, Was gonna when I found you on Cuba, but you were to busy dreaming :(

:p I wanted to friend ya, Was gonna when I found you on Cuba, but you were to busy dreaming :(

Uh huh ... excuses, excuses ... ;)
Jk ... are you online now? Wait ... supposed to open a convo via profile page, not in public like this ... :p

Back