Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Warrior

Wanted Pirate
Has anyone else had login troubles? Such as, No Direction Found, Retry? or We can't Verify The Account Access. I'm having these problems does anyone know how to fix em or why they occur? Thanks!

.same here and in browser i got this
Proxy Error

The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /.

Reason: Error reading from remote server

Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat) Server at piratesonline.go.com Port 80
screenshot_2011-05-28_14-25-52.jpg

Yeah everyone is... I was able to get on for 5 min then i got dc and it keeps doing the no districts thing along with proxy errors.

Yeah sometimes Forbidden 403 comes up. They may of put something in the game that made alot of lag or deleted a island by mistake :facepalm: :excited:

Districts are not available on the desktop. I shared this thought on the authentication thread.. "This actually has the look & feel of a DNS server gone bad or failing. This could also be the authentication server. However, since it's probably a series of virtual servers in a nice SAN and it could also be a server shutdown because a snapshot was made and not deleted, the server ran out of space and has shut down till its cleared up. :)"

Districts are not available on the desktop. I shared this thought on the authentication thread.. "This actually has the look & feel of a DNS server gone bad or failing. This could also be the authentication server. However, since it's probably a series of virtual servers in a nice SAN and it could also be a server shutdown because a snapshot was made and not deleted, the server ran out of space and has shut down till its cleared up. :)"

Ahh, I see... not rly lol, I didn't take any classes on this in MIT. :oops:

Ahh.. computers.. the scourge of my life in a way.. hobby and fun turned income and living.. bonds and chains that are tough to step away from and make money doing other things I enjoy as well. :) Bonus, I was born and still live in a true Caribbean area that Ponce de Leon settled briefly in his quest to find the Fountain of Youth, but thats another story for another thread :)

Eep. Not good. Apache 2.2.3 running on Red Hat Linux has a lot of expoits (mainly because we KNOW that it's running it.. someone might root the server uhohz), and if anyone is interested basically the reason they use a proxy is like this:
1. You login
2. This info is encrypted (Disney is notorius for using MD5 Hash, so probably with something related)
3. Sent to the actual server
4. Sent to a proxy server- something people shouldn't be able to have any information on. At all. This is where logins and the like are stored, the reason it goes through a proxy array is so people don't have any knowledge of the proxy servers existence.
5.Your login information is confirmed, sent back
6.Back to the 'real' server, and back to you.
Rinse & Repeat for as many packets of data as you have.

Now we know Port 80 is open, as it is on most things. No need to portscan, hackers basically have an open gate right now. We also know the Apache version etc. Don't expect the servers to be back open soon... no idea what happened. Really strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back