Login Screen Stuck

Captain Rick

Pirate Apprentice
This is my 7th attempt to login and ive tried turning off fancy loading screens on ive turned rain off and on everything off and on then all at once off and on and now im just listening to the music. I see the loading screen but i can here myself running around swing sword opening my inventory with tab i can here i can here weapons change with the F1 - F4 keys and the loading screen i guess is just stuck. Yes i have it set to realtime priority.

Attachments

• wont play.PNG
    wont play.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
I'm sure you've tried this setting, but make sure your VSync is enabled, VSync commonly fixed issues with this -at least, during the early days of Beta, not sure now- so try that if you haven't. If you have, then I'm not sure what will solve the issue unless a staff member can help more.

Also, try creating a new pirate and going to the island you were on, then try again on your main

I can hear myself running but this is all i see my pirate never moves ( yes ive uninstalled and reinstalled)

Attachments

• aaaa not moving.PNG
    aaaa not moving.PNG
    2.2 MB · Views: 78
I'm sure you've tried this setting, but make sure your VSync is enabled, VSync commonly fixed issues with this -at least, during the early days of Beta, not sure now- so try that if you haven't. If you have, then I'm not sure what will solve the issue unless a staff member can help more.
yes vsync is on

i just found another guy with the same issue and no one has reached out to him apparently its a neglected topic
I'm sure it isn't neglected. The staff or whoever has an answer is probably very busy. Remember, they do this as volunteers, they have a lot of other stuff going on.

The forums staff cant do anything about this except report it to the devs. Try updating all your drivers as well.

Nobody really knows mate how to fix this. It's not neglected we just don't know.

I'm confident that if someone could help you they would everyone here is wiling to help where they can

Back