Did you like me story?

• Yes

Votes: 6 85.7%
  • No

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I crawled onto the beach. Land never felt so good in my life. Everyone was staring at us like we were aliens. Me and James looked at each other, and then back at the crowd. A lady came over and helped us up.
"Dear god, are you okay?" The woman asked us.
"Well, besides a navy kingfisher with a greedy captain killing everyone on our ship but us two while we drift to this island on the remains of our ship near death, we are doing fine." James answered, then coughed.
"Oh, that's horrible! Quick, I'll get you a nice house to stay in." The woman answered.
"Thank you very much, we would appreciate it." I responded. She guided me and James to a wooden house on the right side of the island, right next to Bonita's Tattoo Parlor. We walked into the house. It was a small wooden cabin with some cracks in it. It was a little old and cheap, but it was way better than being homeless, so i decided to shut up.
"It's very nice." I said. "Thank you very much. I hope it won't bother you that we will be staying with you."
"Oh, it won't be a bother at all. This is my beach house, my real house is in the town area of Tortuga." She explained. She looked at her watch. "Oh my, look at the time, I must go see someone very important, came all the way from Cuba to see me. Take care."
"Bye." Me and James said together. Then she walked off.

A couple hours later we were getting settled. There were no beds in this house, but we found a comfy sack of pillows to sleep on in the corner of the room. We were about to take a nap when we heard a thumping noise.
"What was that??" I questioned.
"I have no idea..." James said. We both got a little paranoid, but then we saw it. At the window was this guy staring at us.
"Do you see what I'm seeing?" I asked.
"Oh yeah, big time. At least the window's not open." He joked. James had a pretty good sense of humor. The man knocked. We got our swords ready.
"Who is it!" I shouted.
"I have to tell you something important about that lady you were talking to." The man answered.
We cautiously opened the door.
"Mind if I come in?" He asked.
"Yeah, don't ruin the carpeting." James answered.
"There is no carpeting, just a wood floor." The man answered back.
"It's a figure of speech.." James said, kind of annoyed.
"Anyways, about that woman. Her name is Mary Mcvane." The man started.
"So?" I said.
"Let me finish. She claims herself to be a ordinary, kind housekeeper that helps the needy, but it's really a trap."
"How is it a trap?" James asked.
"You see, she is plotting to get rid of everyone from Tortuga. She wants to become the leader of Tortuga. She is wanted dead or alive."
"Why are there no wanted posters or warrants out for her arrest?" I asked.
"Well, her given name is Mary the Doppelganger. She can make herself look or sound like anybody. She used to be an actress, she has been plotting this her whole life. Her parents said she spent hours in her room a day acting and impersonating people. Her parents thought she has a real calling and talent, but didn't know someday she would use it to take over an island."
Well, right at that moment it was all making sense, Mary came walking in with a gun in her hand with 4 people with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back