Long Live Jason Shipmonger (chapter 2 Of Story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Shipmonger

Honorable Pirate
Jason was mostly raised by his father, Roberto Garcia. Garcia taught Jason how to attack with a sword, mostly broadswords, cutlasses, and sabres. Garcia taught Jason everything he knew about Swords. His mother, Adrienne Le Peur, taught him how to use voodoo and how to use it against others and his friends. When Jason was in his teens, Jolly Roger attacked the isle they lived on, there parents died while fighting to protect him. Soon Jason was alone in the island, with the new undead, the stronger beasts, and monsters. Jason decided he would abandon his home, and live in the woods, the only place the undead didn't dwell. Jason only survived there for 3 days, he was starving and he was thirsty, then he thought: "What if I go back and get some food and drink for myself at my little cottage, but what if they attack me?" Then he remembered a old Sloop his father used to sail, but that was on the other side of the island. But he remembered he was in the woods, which he knew like the palm of his hand, he then took a short cut out of the woods. He then found the sloop and set the sails, but he packed as many supplies as he could, before the undead could find him. He set sail, and he remembered the tips and tricks his father taught him on how to use a ship, he sailed to Port Royal. He had no clean clothes, and he ate all the food and water he packed on the ship, and he was still hungry. Luckily he brought his weapons, he wandered off in the town, there he went to a huge mansion of some kind, and 2 red-and-white dressed men, with black hats, and shoes as white and shiny as the sun, blocking the way into the mansion. The 2 men spotted him and were about to run to him, when a man told the officers to stop and leave him alone. The man told him he could come into the mansion and he could feast there in dinner, the man also asked a tailor to sew some clothes for young Jason, and make sure they were ready in an hour. The man's name was Weatherby Swann, he was the governor of Port Royal. The Governor offered a job as a EITC's Cabin Boy, there he earned his money and made a living out of his pay ...
----
Next up to continue this chapter, How he grew up by the Navy and EITC Guards.
And a surprising surprise!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back