Guild Help Looking for a Guild to join :)

HoveringCoyote

Dockworker
Hi all!

I've very recently discovered TLOPO thanks too a Facebook comment thread I was reading and I'm having an absolute blast!

When I was a kid I really enjoyed playing POTCo and was devastated to hear of it's shutdown, I never reached Max Level in the original game and unfortunately since I lived in New Zealand I wasn't able to purchase a Membership of any sort.

This last year after trying my usual yearly cycle of picking up all my favourite old MMOs (WoW, GW2, SwTOR etc) and putting them down shortly after I was finally able to relive my childhood nostalgia and now at the tender level of 8 the pirate Vivic Cadaeus is ready to join a crew of like-minded sailors!

I'm 25, based in NZ and am a ridiculously large POTC fan. Looking for a chill group of people to adventure and banter with :)

Hope this is the right way to go about this recruitment process, please let me know if I've done anything wrong.

Kindest regards

Hi @HoveringCoyote!

You're in the right place, this is definitely one way to go about looking for a guild. On that note, Land of Lions would love to have you! We are constantly active growing guild with around 240 players. We run a plethora of weekly events and make sure each and every player is enjoying their experience in the guild.

Please drop me a reply or PM here on the Forums if you're interested in following up with me!

Fair Winds,

Misha

Back