Looking For A Guild!

Faerie

Honorable Pirate
Hello,
I'm looking for a good Guild! I plan on being very Active, always being there for guild members! I will be
maxing very quickly!

Once I get maxed I plan on, Helping my guild members! With quest, leveling, looting, and other things they need help with! I want a guild that will be active in something like Team speak as well. I love being able to become very good friends with my guild mates!
Thank you,
Faerie ♥

[I will always be there for my guild members, and friends ^.^ Inviting me is a wonderful choice!]

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

Last edited:
Hello,
I'm looking for a good Guild! I plan on being very Active, always being there for guild members! I will be
maxing very quickly!

Once I get maxed I plan on, Helping my guild members! With quest, leveling, looting, and other things they need help with! I want a guild that will be active in something like Team speak as well. I love being able to become very good friends with my guild mates!
Thank you,
Faerie ♥

[I will always be there for my guild members, and friends ^.^ Inviting me is a wonderful choice!]

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.gif

You would probably enjoy Dark Archive. I am not an officer but I can direct you to some if your interested.
@Robert Darkrage @John Foulroberts

It's a great guild. I was in it when POTCO online closed. I have been in several guilds during TLOPO including Olympians (who kicked me due to inactivity for a short while) and Reds Army (a great guild but have some rules about role play that kept me from staying.

@Faerie

Hello! I remember you from sailing, unless someone has your name!
If you enjoy sailing you should consider Sailor's Cult.
Also I want to point out you posted this thread in the POTCO guilds section, instead of the TLOPO guilds section.

Edit: Just realized this thread was necro'd a few posts above mine. I assume you have a guild by now.
Too everyone else coming here:

This thread is from 2016 (Edit2: but is still relevant...)

Edit2: Welp, I'll undo my original edit then I suppose. Kind of.

Last edited:
Destitute raiders is cool... might want to look at them, all though they aren't as flashy as these other guilds it has good people in it and isn't that what a guild is about: a group of people?

I am looking for a guild. Just message me privately so we can meet up in game. Thanks :) happy sailing

First off, the light blue color for writing in, well, it aint working.
Next, if you need a guild, a guild will find you.
I get 20 or more guild invites a day, and I'm sure all of them have their pros and cons.
Try em all, and see which one fits best.
Savor!

First off, the light blue color for writing in, well, it aint working.
Next, if you need a guild, a guild will find you.
I get 20 or more guild invites a day, and I'm sure all of them have their pros and cons.
Try em all, and see which one fits best.
Savor!
If these guilds are haplessly inviting people they're not the kind of guilds many people want to be in.
People like me prefer guilds with a smaller but tighter community, with stuff in common (like a love of sailing!) rather than just "hey let's get everyone all up in here!"

If these guilds are haplessly inviting people they're not the kind of guilds many people want to be in.
People like me prefer guilds with a smaller but tighter community, with stuff in common (like a love of sailing!) rather than just "hey let's get everyone all up in here!"
The guild you seek or refer to does not exist. There is no guild that has not invited me to join.
That being said, it is super easy to start a guild in the dream state you suggest.

The guild you seek or refer to does not exist. There is no guild that has not invited me to join.
That being said, it is super easy to start a guild in the dream state you suggest.
I mean, in any MMO there's usually guilds made up of like five or so people that know each other in real life...

Back