Looking for a Guild

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

HartOnFire

I'm looking for a guild to put my pirate Hart On Fire in.

The guild I'm looking for has to be a well organised with fair rules.

I have no other claims, than to be treated respectfully and appreciated for what I do. I have no expectations of becoming an officer or a veteran, since I never was one.

You will find me at the leaderboard for:

Enemies rank 56 - 147.104 enemies defeated (took me 3 month to get there)
Poker rank 278 - 1311 hands won. (I haven't been playing for a long time, this is what I have accomplished in 1 week)

Now what can I offer the guild?

In the beginning I will be observing to find my place in guild. Then when I feel fully accepted I will be open about myself and show you all the fun I can be " there be a reason why I'm called Hart da fart"

I'm helpful to those who show me they got will. I like to give advice on how to make the potions. I'm also called the "levelmonster" so if you need advice in how to level up some skills, I'll be glad to help.

Hi Hart....you can give the Wrath of Ravens a try.....we are a very active guild with 15-20 members on daily and 25-30 or so on nightly.... weekends are even more. We have alot of fun members and are on daily leaderboards! You can check website for our rules. www.wrathofravens.wetpaint If interested let me know! Good Luck in finding the right guild!

There is only "ONE" level-monster I know...&...it is you Hart.
* Any guild would be fortunate to have you join them. I wish you all the best in luck :)

Hart looking for guild? why not build new one, pick ppl which had same hobbies,. everything is fun when u around ppl with same hobbies with u. no matter how small is that, but when u happy, there u go !

:) well who would join my guild Adhy? there are way too many guild to pick from these days. And I don't see my self as a leader.
EDIT (Apr 11, 2011 at 5:35 AM):
Hi Hart....you can give the Wrath of Ravens a try.....we are a very active guild with 15-20 members on daily and 25-30 or so on nightly.... weekends are even more. We have alot of fun members and are on daily leaderboards! You can check website for our rules. www.wrathofravens.wetpaint If interested let me know! Good Luck in finding the right guild!
Hiay Raven, thank you so much for your offer I will give it a thought.
EDIT (Apr 11, 2011 at 5:36 AM):
There is only "ONE" level-monster I know...&...it is you Hart.
* Any guild would be fortunate to have you join them. I wish you all the best in luck :)
hmm why didn't you ask me to join your guild? jk! Thank you Shamus

Any guild would be honored to have you, Hart ... You are sweet and - even you don't have to prove yourself to join a good guild - you have gone way and beyond (as it's proven on the leaderboards, takes dedications and hard work definitely!). Crew Quarters is an old guild, it has been around for over two years, and the members are mostly adults. We are kind of quiet at times (no 'drama'), respecful and friendly to guildmates, but we do talk and help each other. No mandatory activities, but we do get on the leaderboards because of some loyal members.

And ... this is the fun part ... we join League of Guilds, who has weekly or bi-weekly activities, and we do it with other guilds too, such as svs, triathlon, treasure hunting, party with other guilds to celebrate certain events, and we just love to hang around together. Good luck to find the best and right one for you, Hart! :)

Well Evil Co. would love to have you! We nice and like to have fun with our guild members treating every single one with respect. So we would love to have you! Good luck

Emerald Regiment is always looking for new members and would love to have you! We are big on respect and have nice, fair rules. We have daily guild events, and give each member a hearty greeting when joining or logging on. We have approximately 450 members with at least 20 on at a time. Our Guildmaster, Blade, is also very fair and very kind to each member.

Aww Jade, no one ever called it an honnor to have me, but I like that word and I have always felt it was an honnor to be in a great guild with sweet people.

And thank you Captain Fear, I will need that! The offers are many.

Thank you Mr. Marston, I will look into the guild.

Thank you John Foulroberts, I looked at the Forum and here I found your structure of guild very organized.

I will still need some time to make my right choise since I'm no guild jumper.

Hart looking for guild? why not build new one, pick ppl which had same hobbies,. everything is fun when u around ppl with same hobbies with u. no matter how small is that, but when u happy, there u go !

Where you been adhy, i miss my adhy,...

but, hart, you are in a tough spot right now, i know exactly how you are feeling, found myself there, last few months, and yes are so many guilds out there,...is hard having your own, for me, i hate the Will you join my guild, yes if you be my gf, back off buddy, NO,...so that for me was out,..hehe,..but i liked all guilds i joined and made many friends, but i never felt truly at home,..as i did with spania, just seemed something missing, dont know why,....maybe the jokes,..the laughter, was not quite the same,..but all that took time,..to build,...months,...so just that is what you keep in mind,...that part will come as you stay longer,..in the guild you choose,...i played alot of guilds, seen alot and i recommend emarald regiment, they have a good reputation,..i dont know the smaller guilds, am sure,...they are nice to,..but wherever you go,..just make that voice of yours be heard,..that is what i love about you....that sense of humor of yours, is priceless....:piratemickey:

Hart,

I'm not sure what kind of home you're looking for. The ETC is not a hardcore any kind of guild. We have some good PvPers and SvSers but we don't push our members that way.

We're the #66 All-Time Sinks Guild and #95 All-Time Kills Guild, but I don't push ranking except for some occasional contests.

But, we do 2-3 events a week and promote teamwork with a family attitude. Also, I'm not a dictator. My officer corp votes on all major decisions - including promotions of members to veteran or officer.

So, we may not be what you're looking for - but check us out... http://piratesetc.clangrid.com

Brethren of Lore would be happy to have you.

I know you have a lot of offers to go through, but I also know you will make the right choice for you and your pirate. Hope to see you around in the game!!

:drink:

Brethren of Lore would be happy to have you.

I know you have a lot of offers to go through, but I also know you will make the right choice for you and your pirate. Hope to see you around in the game!!

:drink:
Thank you a lot Kate Goldwalker, I must truely say it's been an eye opener to me what my values are, and I'm really greatful and thankful for all these kinds words to me. Thank you! <3

Thank you so much for all your offers and you have no idea how thankful I am for all your nice words and your open arms :)
I'm sure all of your guilds are nice places to be from what you wrote here. But I have made my dicission and will join some time during the next couple of days.

<3

Hart you can join our guild yu can be a officer in midnight avengers we are friendly and a happy guild and wanna join?

George Prowratte
Co / GM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back