Looking for Guild❤

I have two characters both with the Galactic Order. Since I'm still fairly new to this, I don't know just how active they are, but they boast over 100 members and one character in particular has been very helpful.

Are you interested in joining Black Mercenary? We are very active, and willing to help you with leveling and quests; you only need to call and an officer or veteran will come to your aid. We often work in groups to make leveling fun and efficient. I wish you well in finding what you need.

You guys still taking in members?

Are you interested in joining Black Mercenary? We are very active, and willing to help you with leveling and quests; you only need to call and an officer or veteran will come to your aid. We often work in groups to make leveling fun and efficient. I wish you well in finding what you need.

If you wish to be in a guild under the same leadership and same role play style as Black Mercenary, id highly recommend you join The British Empire. The British Empire is a very active guild based on the role play nation of Britain. We also do frequent SvS training sessions and Material / loot runs. @Williamstormwalker

If you wish to be in a guild under the same leadership and same role play style as Black Mercenary, id highly recommend you join The British Empire. The British Empire is a very active guild based on the role play nation of Britain. We also do frequent SvS training sessions and Material / loot runs. @Williamstormwalker
Yes. That too. Either are good choices. They both have members left over from Black Mercenary.Or perhaps you do not want to role play.

Back