looking for guild...

Lucia Moon

Dockworker
Hi, Im Lucia :) (that my pirate name original name was Lucinda from old Disney...if anyone knew me...) I just got back to playing and used to play the original Disney version a ton, when I heard about this I was over excited xD im a bit childish(but not a actual lil kid... lol), but I love adventure im always active and I love this game :p im very friendly, I don't rlly like to pick fights... im fun sized/short XD and im random xD
primary weapon: Voodoo doll

Hey! Welcome back to the game! You can join Raised By Wolves. We're really friendly, helpful and love to have fun. We're pretty much a family. :)

Hi Lucia, welcome back! The Night Militia is recruiting and we would love to have you. :) We are growing at a fast pace and plan on doing a lot of events soon. We are also active on discord.

Welcome! There are a lot of good guilds that been around for a while and most every guild has discord (I believe). Some of the top, non drama guilds are Elite Thievery Company, The British Empire, Dark Archive, Emerald Regiment, Dark Mist (seems active), and Inferno. The two mention above are fairly new. Good luck!

Hi, Im Lucia :) (that my pirate name original name was Lucinda from old Disney...if anyone knew me...) I just got back to playing and used to play the original Disney version a ton, when I heard about this I was over excited xD im a bit childish(but not a actual lil kid... lol), but I love adventure im always active and I love this game :p im very friendly, I don't rlly like to pick fights... im fun sized/short XD and im random xD
primary weapon: Voodoo doll
Hey, I remember you! You used to sit on the docks at Tortuga, right? Yeah... good times.

Back