Recruiting Looking for guild

My Guild Caribbean Odyssey Is Recruiting we Help new Players out with Tips and Info, We do Missions, Farming Mobs, Leveling, & Role Playing, Also we don't Kick Members out for being Inactive and Ranking is based off helpfulness, Skill Level, Notoriety & Activeness, That said if yer inactive as an office U won't be Demoted Unless you Leave the Guild and then want to rejoin, Rejoining resets yer standing in the Guild just to be Fair to the older members in the guild that haven't been made officers yet.

If yer interested Message me ingame my Pirate name is Nicholas Ryder, but if you can get a hold of my my Guild Invitation Coda is - RUSY3594

P,S, Nicholas Ryder isn't my Real Name, But I bet it sounds real and that's what I was going for.

Created my guild (Blackjack) a few days ago. It's currently small at this time of posting this. (current number is 7 members) We are looking to expand much further to become more widespread.

We will have a discord server down the line so watch out for it in this post.

If you wish to join, you can use the ingame code: SREC4914 or you can find me or one of my guild members. My in-game name is Jake Wafer and I'll be typically in the Ambassa server. You may have seen me on loot runs and in SvS.

Guild activities will include but are not limited too:
-SvS
-PvP
-Mat Runs
-Tormenta and Raven's Cove looting.
-Help with quests (Especially boss battles such as Black Pearl & El Patron)
-Looting from Darkhart
-much much more.

We also won't kick you for being inactive. We would Only kick you for not following TLoPO guidlines.

@Varunastra :- looking at the responses here, you'll have yourself a fantastic guild in no time at all. I'd say this though - let the good people here know a little bit more about what kind of guild you're after joining on your post... that way they'll know if what they can offer, is maybe something you'd like. Just a thought 😊
Good luck with your search, and fair winds.

~ Rascal.

@Varunastra :- looking at the responses here, you'll have yourself a fantastic guild in no time at all. I'd say this though - let the good people here know a little bit more about what kind of guild you're after joining on your post... that way they'll know if what they can offer, is maybe something you'd like. Just a thought 😊
Good luck with your search, and fair winds.

~ Rascal.
Your absolutely right I willing to shed some light on that with anyone whose willing to ask me :)

Back