Looking for Moonstone grinding help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fancy Octopus

Dockworker
I'm newish to this game (I played for a long time when Disney ran this game) and am starting fresh. One new thing however are the moonstones, I understand they are like bones. I understand that they drop from loot bags and loot chests, however I don't remember the drop differences between them. So if anyone could say their favorite moonstone grinding areas that would be greatly appreciated. Also how loot bags, chests, and skull chests drop as well. Much thanks, and a merry Christmas.

First off welcome to forums!!! and TLOPO! If you have a question feel free to ask..
Alright so I personally tend to go to the island named Isla Tormenta I know others go to General Darkhart on Padres for said thing.
Pouchs, chests, and skulls are dropped at random if there is a system of how it is dropped I have not seen anything stating this or know it.
With that said have a Merry Christmas and good luck looting mate!

First off welcome to forums!!! and TLOPO! If you have a question feel free to ask..
Alright so I personally tend to go to the island named Isla Tormenta I know others go to General Darkhart on Padres for said thing.
Pouchs, chests, and skulls are dropped at random if there is a system of how it is dropped I have not seen anything stating this or know it.
With that said have a Merry Christmas and good luck looting mate!

Thank you for the information, and Merry Christmas to you too.

Moonstones drop almost everywhere. Specifically,
  • Players can loot Moonstones from EITC, Navy, Undead, and Davy Jones enemies until the end of the event.
( https://tlopo.com/releases/ )

There are three types of Moonstones: Small, Large, and Enchanted (similarly there are Small, Large, and Haunted bones).
At the Yuletide Manor on Tortuga, near the jail, Moonstones can be exchanged for weapons - you'll have to visit to see them yourself!

Small Moonstones / Small Bones can be found in Loot Pouches.
Large Moonstones / Large Bones can be found in Loot Chests.
Enchanted Moonstones / Haunted Bones can be found in Loot Skull Chests.

Naturally, the more loot there is the more Moonstones will drop. Most players are working towards finding Enchanted ones, specifically, so they usually go to bosses due to their higher Skull Chest drop rate. My favorite place to find Enchanted Moonstones is at "The Twins" in Forsaken Shallows on Tormenta! Especially if someone brings Palifico down, there can be three bosses dying at once. This translates to lots of Enchanted Moonstones!

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back