Looking for my old friends, my name is Tom Swordsteel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Swordsteel

Pirate Apprentice
My name is Tom Swordsteel, I was once a big time lover of the Original Pirates of the Caribbean online and leading officer of two guilds owned by PunkinPie and JohnnyDaPirate. I have taken a break to focus on school after pirates went off but now that i have graduated high school and about to get a gaming laptop, i can begin my adventures again and hopefully meet up with my old friends. Friends like; JohnnyDaPirate, John FoulRoberts, PunkinPie, Leon Dreadpratt, Bartholomew Roberts, and others. If any of you are reading this then please message me so that we can meet up again and resume the adventures that were cut short Years ago.

Yours Truly,

Tom Swordsteel

Attachments

• IMG_0033.PNG
    IMG_0033.PNG
    80 KB · Views: 115
Tom, your right, we need a Lost and Found Thread , so many peeps from OG I been wondering about some of the pirates i used to play with also and if they are playing now if they dont know about it want to tell them to come back and play.

Yep, Funny how i used to have so much and so many friends on the OG and not back to scratch, figured i could maybe get some of my friends back. Most them are now admins of Legends so I'm not sure if I CAN play with them

Btw not trying to sound desperate to prove who i was but if you are curious then search me on the old potco wiki. I made a guide to beating foulberto smasho (the ghost boss on ravens cove) and you can tap my name in the comments to see my home page

Is there any possible way you could maybe help me get in contact with PunkinPie and johnnydapirate? Ive been trying lately but with no luck.

Welcome to the Forums Tom! I never played the original game and have only been here for about a month now, but several of those names sound familiar to me. I'm thinking you will be reunited before you know it Brother!

We do have a John FoulRoberts who is an administrator for the game... and if you type Punkin Pie into the search box in the upper right hand of the screen you can also see that pirate is active. My initial suggestion is to type variations of those names into the search box. That might speed up you potentially finding your friends should they be here in the forums under those names. A pleasure to meet you! Good luck! :D Two armored thumbs up!Two armored thumbs up!.jpg

I just also typed Punkin Pie (two words) into the search box and she is a forum moderator... assuming it is the same person... Try that for now and with luck, these may be the same people who are your lost friends :)

Thanks man, i messaged them both. Hopefully they see it. When i get my new gaming laptop near the end of the month i can friend you in game as well :). I know a lot of old tricks and methods to get good stuff. Besides i have to start from scratch again so i will need help too :p

Thanks man, i messaged them both. Hopefully they see it. When i get my new gaming laptop near the end of the month i can friend you in game as well :). I know a lot of old tricks and methods to get good stuff. Besides i have to start from scratch again so i will need help too :p

Thank you Tom! I'd like that! Hope you find your friends! I have a good feeling about it :) And it is my humble pleasure! Good fortune and safe travels, 'til next we meet! - fist bumps -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back