Guild Help Looking for my original guild from POTCO? Rogue Covenant/Dragon's Twilight?

RLullabies

Dockworker
In the old days of POTCO, I was apart of a guild called Rogue Covenant/Dragon's Twilight. The guildmaster/leader was the wonderful Cassie. I was closest to Jack Hexgrim although, as for we had known each other for a long time. Anyways, we used to be a very close knit family, story times, sailing, draining Darkheart, invasions, helping each other out, the good jokes and the heart to hearts. Before the game closed and even after, we all were very close on Facebook as well, but I have unfortunately lost access to that account as for it's under my pirate name, not my ID name. In the old days, I would go by Samantha O'Malley. I've been playing the game guild-less for over a year in hopes of being able to find them once again. I was hoping there would be someone out there whose in my old, but now revamped guild. I'm just looking to reconnect and join my family once again. Thank you for any help ☺

(PS - I'm looking through my footage I used to capture while playing POTCO and have found stuff from 2011 with the guild )

Attachments

• Evidence1.PNG
    Evidence1.PNG
    1.4 MB · Views: 140
  • Evidence2.PNG
    Evidence2.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 132
I see Dragons Twilight running around occasionally but very rarely these days. Rogue Covenant I haven't seen in a long time. Good luck in your search I advise you too search Abassa ocean.

Back