Looking for Roleplayers to Roleplay with in game!

If any of you would like to The British Empire guild, we will roleplay and do daily guild loot runs, events etc! We are at 500 members and once the game comes back up, we will love to have fun! Pm me for guild details and or our Discord.

Hello, everyone!
I'm just looking for people who are interested in RP, or roleplay for short, in game!
I'm going to create a separate character just for roleplay, and create a guild for it as well!
There will always be some kind of RP event going on, so let me know if you're interested!
-Tom

If you're interested in RPing, you could RP with these guys called the "British Empire" (against them or with them) I'm a privateer, on a sanctioned mission under the authority and protection.....of the crown....*fluffs wig*. So if you want to RP or antyhing just tell me, this goes for everyone :D. Always in need of some new crew/rp members!

Also, we roleplay in the same sub-group as the British Empire, but as pirates "sanctioned" under the Brethren Court. While our guild, the Outlanders, isn't specifically a perpetual RP guild, we do plan on utilizing many elements for it.

What type of posts do you usually do when RPing?
I know you can only type so much in game, but for example; when I rp (in Skype or Discord) the posts are really long. I've seen some people RP with one liners before, and while I've not played the game yet I'd like to maybe RP sometime in the future.
So, short or long posts?

East India Co. (EITC) is a roleplay guild that is recruiting, we'd love to take anyone who is interested. If you are interested quote my post and say interested and I will try to find a time to let you in.

We are the sister guild of The British Empire

Reactions: Boo
East India Co. (EITC) is a roleplay guild that is recruiting, we'd love to take anyone who is interested. If you are interested quote my post and say interested and I will try to find a time to let you in.

We are the sister guild of The British Empire
Would I have to leave my current guild for This?

Back