Looking for Volunteers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey forums!

We're in the process of restructuring our staff once again and we'd like to know if anyone would be interested in either of our volunteer positions, greeter or news reporter.

Greeters - It would be your responsibility to welcome new members on their profile when they first join. You will receive an alert when someone joins the community to help you greet.

News Reporters - It would be your responsibility to make sure news is posted quickly from the Grog Blog to the News forum. You will receive an alert when we detect a new blog post and we have a system that attempts to let you post it automatically.

We are run entirely by volunteers (including myself) and appreciate all the help we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place please reply to this thread noting in what position you prefer.

Many thanks,
Davy ;)

So. I feel the reason I should be a greeter is I would welcome each new member in a unique way. Then leave the link to introduce themselves if they so choose. :D Maybe better the job a little bit to add a lil more swag to the job title. I would of course ask that awesome guy Davy to okay the changes... ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back