Looking for Volunteers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't mind helping out, but I don't come on nearly enough to be a greeter, let alone a reporter :). If you don't mind me snagging the new ones from time to time and maybe be a bit late, I could be a greeter haha

I'm interested in being a News Reporter... I can't get on frequently enough to greet everyone individually, but I could post updates and what not with the system you stated.

I have a question about Greeter: What if the new member makes the new member thread themselves? Do we let em' be? '-'
Aye! The Greeters do not make actual greeting threads anymore. We thought it would be more welcoming if the Greeters welcomed the member on their own profile. :)

Reactions: Bad
I'm always available if you ever need a hand with anything in general. The forums have a bright future with all these helpful buccaneers around!

I would be very interested in the position of Greeter. I always do my best to greet the new members, it would be great to be an official one. I try to also give a special message, or always try to show our new members that THIS site's staff and members are always here to help in any way.

~Charles :ahoy:
I have a question about Greeter: What if the new member makes the new member thread themselves? Do we let em' be? '-'
I would believe so. I would have welcomed them there, and then also greet them personally on their Profile page.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick question, if you have a job, do you keep it. If you don't, I would LOVE to be the Event Planner again. Thanks!

I'm interested in becoming a News Reporter. :)
That would be interesting i think Edward should lol
Hey forums!

We're in the process of restructuring our staff once again and we'd like to know if anyone would be interested in either of our volunteer positions, greeter or news reporter.

Greeters - It would be your responsibility to welcome new members on their profile when they first join. You will receive an alert when someone joins the community to help you greet.

News Reporters - It would be your responsibility to make sure news is posted quickly from the Grog Blog to the News forum. You will receive an alert when we detect a new blog post and we have a system that attempts to let you post it automatically.

We are run entirely by volunteers (including myself) and appreciate all the help we can get. If you'd like to contribute to making the forums a better place please reply to this thread noting in what position you prefer.

Many thanks,
Davy ;)
I would be glad to help i so wish i had the time to :( Oh well lol life is moving really fast for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks to everyone for your overwhelming support! We will be reviewing and starting conversations with people we feel would best suit our positions shortly.. unfortunately we can't choose everyone but keep an eye out in the future, I'm sure we'll need more help down the line.

Just a quick question, if you have a job, do you keep it. If you don't, I would LOVE to be the Event Planner again. Thanks!
If you have a position, you keep it ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back