Stream looking to expand me horizons

I am a mario maker streamer on youtube and twitch, but I am looking to start streaming new games, I used to play this when I was younger, and I would like to play it again on my stream, however, I do not have a beta key. I have 700 subscribers on youtube and 230 followers on twitch, if I had a beta key, I could stream the game whenever instead of having a reserved time, which would be nice as my best streams are the ones I didn't plan, I would stream this game 2-3 times a week, sometimes more, unless I can't stream. why the content switch? I have been streaming mario maker since january of 2016, and I have decided that I need to switch content.

here are some links to my content
youtube:
View: https://youtu.be/7UKGHl9F9ts?t=2551

twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/thepixelkingyt

I know @Irene called for Tlopo content creators a few weeks back, and i know people wjo responded but didnt qualify can contact her once they do. But you've certainly got some steam this would be something you might want to talk with her about.

I know @Irene called for Tlopo content creators a few weeks back, and i know people wjo responded but didnt qualify can contact her once they do. But you've certainly got some steam this would be something you might want to talk with her about.

I tried to stream, so I may need to mess around with settings to get it to work, you'd think a computer that can stream paladins can stream a game from 2007 lol

It's just a matter of optimization rn, I heard something about Panda3D and newer hardware being less compatible. And it was a lot smoother pre 1.3.3 they're working on it

If you're wanting to stream, there will 100% be no land combat. However if you have a computer that exceeds recommend settings sailing or minigame streams will be just fine

Hey there ^^ and yes that's correct, I did make a post saying that we could select few streamers and I would make them a banner for here as further advertisement which would link to their channel, just as long as they keep up with TLOPO and stream regularly. I'll carry on this convo privately with the message you sent me ;)

Back