Glitch  Loot Drop Glitch

Basil Darkratte

Site Founder
I was on a SVS Island when I saw this there. I had no idea where it came from. I wonder what was in it?
screenshot_2011-03-12_13-50-40.jpg

maybe this is a glitch caused by sinking a normal ship while privateering when you dock you get nothing so amybe that where it all goes just a thought

But it was at the far corner of the Island, That could be it though. The only glitch that disney should keep, is to see ships sailing on the sea when you are on land

But it was at the far corner of the Island, That could be it though. The only glitch that disney should keep, is to see ships sailing on the sea when you are on land

basil seeing the ships sailing is not a glitch ive seen people that were in the beta that both the island and sea were connected u used to be able to sail out of an island and in but the game crashed because of too many people doing this all at once so they changed it to the way it is now

basil seeing the ships sailing is not a glitch ive seen people that were in the beta that both the island and sea were connected u used to be able to sail out of an island and in but the game crashed because of too many people doing this all at once so they changed it to the way it is now

but I don't always see it. Even on the top servers

Back