Loot glitch

S

Scorpion

The thread title is a bit misleading but I couldn't figure out another name for it. Anyway, I've noticed that of course when you first start attacking an enemy, if he's above ground the loot will drop above ground. It's quite painful, though, when a skull drops and you can't reach it :p Another thing I like to do is as soon as I make the killing blow, I jump up and press shift. This opens the loot container that was just dropped and you'll find yourself floating at a little above head level of a regular sized pirate. Interestingly this glitch does not work if you just run up to the loot, jump, then press shift to open the container. It only seems to work as soon as it drops but that's easy enough to do anyway, especially if you're used to jumping while attacking.

That is the worst. I absolutely hate that, especially at foul or dark hart when they sometimes just don't come back.

Cool glitch!

Additionally, if you switch weapons (EX from sword to doll) just while opening loot, you'll hold the second weapon but in the position you'd hold the first.

That is the worst. I absolutely hate that, especially at foul or dark hart when they sometimes just don't come back.

Funny thing about that. I was at Tormenta, running to Thrall Hall when a Seabeard attacked me and went through a wall. He never came back for a while. Then, when I got to Thrall Hall and attacked an Urchinfist, (this was roughly about 5 minutes later, surprisingly) it finally got through to Thrall Hall and started attacking me. I killed both of the enemies and the Seabeard actually dropped my Barracuda Blade. :p

DH hides back around the corner near the ocean with the crabs. If you can't find him, that's where he will be. :)

Back