Suggestion Loot Table

Should El Patron's Lost Sword and Silver Freeze be removed from Tormenta and RC?

• Yes

• No

• Just removed from the new bosses

Results are only viewable after voting.

O'Eagle

Sea Legs
As we all know, the new and old legendary cursed blades are insanely difficult to obtain. This is okay, however, I find it disheartening when, after days of grinding, you receive the Lost Sword of El Patron or Silver Freeze from enemies in Tormenta and Raven's Cove. These legendaries are common, found everywhere, and not cursed. For these reasons, I believe they should be removed from the loot table in Tormenta and Raven's Cove.

Last edited:
It's part of the game to get these items, I'm still happier with them than more Rusty Cutlasses. I know many have vented their frustration but it's supposed to be that way, so, NO! Just another plea to make an easy game easier...

People should just laugh it off and move on if they get dupes, no matter how wonderful the dupes are and people who don't have them will be thrilled to get them.

This is simply not a problem with the game and there are lots of problems to be fixed.

Nor should it.
Ive found 2 el patrons and 3 silver freezes from these bosses and I dont really see that as natural.
I dont know why they drop these legendaries, but i do think that you should have at least a slightly higher chance of finding an lc rather than these

Lol this would make a lot of people good at looting again.

Last edited:
Ive found 2 el patrons and 3 silver freezes from these bosses and I dont really see that as natural.
I dont know why they drop these legendaries, but i do think that you should have at least a slightly higher chance of finding an lc rather than these

Lol this would make a lot of people good at looting again.
Are you really saying that a lot of people that used to be good at looting aren't any more because the new bosses occasionally drop the lost sword and SF?

Back