Video Looting: Darkhart l Spectral

Where Would you Loot?

• Darkhart and Others (Padres)

• Thrall Captain And Others (Tormenta)

• Other Places

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nice vids, but gee, I thought everybody's game ran smooth with no stops and starts and freezing. Can't be lag or server issues, you must have a old weak computer.
How do you make a vid if you're not playing tlopo, I'm confused.
Think I'll be alright playing on a laptop? 12 gb ram.

Think I'll be alright playing on a laptop? 12 gb ram.
Nice vids, but gee, I thought everybody's game ran smooth with no stops and starts and freezing. Can't be lag or server issues, you must have a old weak computer.
How do you make a vid if you're not playing tlopo, I'm confused.
I don’t have a horrible pc, thank you very much. I have a better pc then the Average Consumer. GTX 1080ti and intel i7 4
cores

I put other but maybe should have put Trall Room since it looks like you intended it to mean Tormenta in general. I try to loot in lots of places but since the opening of the Ravens Cove Quest The Gold Room and Thrall Room are my current go to spots. It's true that bosses in tlopo do not offer any better loot than regular enemies of the same lvl and so owing to that and their toughness they are not popular the way they were in potco.

I don’t have a horrible pc, thank you very much. I have a better pc then the Average Consumer. GTX 1080ti and intel i7 4
cores
My apologies as I mixed your avatar up with another in a different thread about tlopo server issues and basically not screwing around with your own system if tlopo runs like crap in game.
It was sarcasm because, even now after finding out you do have a great system, the game skips and stops in fits and I notice in your vid the same action when objects come into your window. I wasn't about you or your personal system.
Sorry.
But your specs certainly supports my points that our machines are plenty good enough to play tlopo. But that's another thread and it's actually settled.

Carryon.

My apologies as I mixed your avatar up with another in a different thread about tlopo server issues and basically not screwing around with your own system if tlopo runs like crap in game.
It was sarcasm because, even now after finding out you do have a great system, the game skips and stops in fits and I notice in your vid the same action when objects come into your window. I wasn't about you or your personal system.
Sorry.
But your specs certainly supports my points that our machines are plenty good enough to play tlopo. But that's another thread and it's actually settled.

Carryon.
no worries :)

Can one of you give me a quick answer real quick? No doubt you can run tlopo on a 12 gb ram, i5 gen 7 quad core processor, and 1 tb mem laptop right?? No sarcasm, I just want to know if this is sufficient enough

Back