Guide Looting in Tormenta and Raven's Cove

NathanielPhantomhayes

Wanted Pirate
Hello my brothers and my sisters! By now a lot of you have finished the dear-to-my-heart Raven's Cove quest and you NEED a behemoth blade or a doom rattler ;)
The goal is to optimize your looting skills so we can reach the level of "almost warmonk"

What you first need to accept some people are just lucky and get a famed every other loot pouch or get three El Patrons in one loot run. So getcho self some luck.

Second, Gold Room is ovverated.
fpnkmkpboiheogod.jpg

*also there's a row of three or four ghosts in cave of lost souls you can use flaming skull on

Third, some servers are better than others and sometimes some spots are better than others. So if you got 10 loot pouches in ten mintues, you should probably move spots or servers (your pick).

Fourth, if you haven't read this you're at a huge disadvantage.
http://piratesonline.wikia.com/wiki/Charles_Warmonk's_Guide_to_Getting_Better_Loot
This is gonna play of point three, you can built your way up from nothing to skulls in a matter of tons of hours, but its easier and faster to start with (skull) chests!

Fifth, do it with your guild, everyone pick a spot on tormenta and conversate while u loot makes it a lot less boring and time will fly.

I myself have 43 brights (3 db, full set of bright red coat vest and all) and eleven (3 cursed, 1 Hallowed woods) famed at level 35. So I've gotta be doing something right maybe this is it maybe it isn't.

Back